2016 NFL Draft

7 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Yessss we got Dak

Hailstate

Raidergirl, I cant believe that we are the only two Cowboy fans that love this pick. I think we will be ok with this draft. Read somewhere that had the Boys not taken Jaylon Smith, the Pats were going to draft him. Counting on nerve damage to regenerate is a big gamble.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Raidergirl, I cant believe that we are the only two Cowboy fans that love this pick. I think we will be ok with this draft. Read somewhere that had the Boys not taken Jaylon Smith, the Pats were going to draft him. Counting on nerve damage to regenerate is a big gamble.

I told my pawpaw during the season we needed Dak and he keeps telling me I called it. Well the doctor that did Smith's surgery is the cowboys doctor so people think the cowboys know more about the injury than others do.

Team Doctor was the one who did the surgery on Smith. I think it was worth the gamble. Doctor seems to think he'll heal up. Good draft IMO. Rico Gathers has a chance to be impressive. Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham were also basketball guys.... Dak is the man and reminds me a lot of Romo. Mobile in the pocket and can pass very well. Elliot's pass blocking is unreal and should be an every down starter. Very quick, very elusive, and running behind the best offensive line in football. Gonna be a great season.

We Dem Boys