WOS Mustangs 2016

wosfan1992

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 9:12 AM, tennisbc said:

WOS schedule for this year. Tough pre-season schedule that I know will challenge them and help them get better. Shame that all the tough issues with getting team to want to play them with that many starters returning. I look forward to the Silsbee and Kennedale game.

WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANGS (0-0)

Aug. 26 - Nederland

Sept. 2 - at Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Sept. 9 - Bridge City

Sept. 16 - Houston Kipp Academy

Sept. 23 - Silsbee

Sept. 30 - Kennedale (Nacogdoches)

Oct. 7 - Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 14 - at Hardin-Jefferson*

Oct. 21 - OPEN

Oct. 28 - Liberty*

Nov. 4 - at Orangefield*

No PNG or Jasper? 

Thanks WOSgrad, I just wish PNG was a game not a scrimmage but you take what is given to you.

16 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

WO-S and PN-G are gonna scrimmage (basically they took Nederland's spot as scrimmage partner and Nederland took PN-G's spot on the schedule).

Jasper?  Well, my understanding is WO-S wanted to play and I'll just leave it right there.

13 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

closest game will be Kennedale just because they're a natural football team. still see that game going a little lopsided 

Natural in what way?

Like, they come out of the womb ready to play football? Or, they are a football town with rich tradition? 

I wonder if anyone in East Texas or DFW says that about any of the products we put on the fields in southeast Texas. 

WO-S, Newton, Jasper, Silsbee (even though 2 of those 4 mentioned are geographically considered East Texas). 

16 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Natural in what way?

Like, they come out of the womb ready to play football? Or, they are a football town with rich tradition? 

I wonder if anyone in East Texas or DFW says that about any of the products we put on the fields in southeast Texas. 

WO-S, Newton, Jasper, Silsbee (even though 2 of those 4 mentioned are geographically considered East Texas). 

excuse me for that , I meant natural RUNNING

6 hours ago, RattlerBlue said:

Kennedale is solid. Unfortunately for them, they have to deal with Argyle every year. Don't underestimate the Wildcats.

WOS never underestimate there opponents. Kennadale is soild, I've already been scouting them....

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, BC is back said:

Ready to see that WOS and BC game! People might doubt me but this game is going to come down to the wire mark my words on that one.

Marked - now that gives you a .00000001% chance to join KJ Dad in the "I told you so" category...

36 minutes ago, BC is back said:

Ready to see that WOS and BC game! People might doubt me but this game is going to come down to the wire mark my words on that one.

I can't wait for the season to start........One week at a time, the Kids  and Staff know Come Every Friday Night our Opponents (Measuring Stick) will Bring there best....wanting to beat WOS.....You can't Win The Kentucky Derby with a Mule.....#QuestForThe2Peat #HardWorkBeatsTalentWhenTalentFailsToWorkHard #ChainGang #PYP #TrenchBoys #NoFlyZone #112% #BlueLine #GloryToGod #GroundGame #OL #GoHardOrGoHome

On 5/24/2016 at 3:55 PM, Kj Dad said:

Come Football Season im not going to Be On Setx (Don't want people saying I'm Cock ) So imma deactivate my account........lol.......I bet somebody going be asking about KJ Dad.....

Hope not.  Were all gonna miss the scouting reports you give out on opposing teams come playoffs!