WOS Mustangs 2016

wosfan1992

With 3/4 starters returning of both sides, things are looking good. Hoping for no major injuries this year. From all the scheduling issues the Mustangs have had it seems that teams some teams are scared to play them. I have not doubt Coach T will have them as ready each week for that game. Go STANGS!

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I predict WOS going 15-1 with back to back state titles. WOS has the best returning QB, WR corp, and defense. WOS will "be about that action Boss" in 2016. 

In my opinion, the only team that would have a legitimate shot would be Silsbee. Hes probably referring to Kennedale though.

Honestly, the game wasn't as bad as the score predicted against Foster. The Mustangs gave Foster a run for their money. It was 21-14 all 3rd quarter. WOS had chances to take the lead and if it wasn't for their turnovers in the red zone it would've been a closer game not saying that they would've won. That's when I noticed the young mustangs would be nice.

WOS schedule for this year. Tough pre-season schedule that I know will challenge them and help them get better. Shame that all the tough issues with getting team to want to play them with that many starters returning. I look forward to the Silsbee and Kennedale game.

WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANGS (0-0)

Aug. 26 - Nederland

Sept. 2 - at Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Sept. 9 - Bridge City

Sept. 16 - Houston Kipp Academy

Sept. 23 - Silsbee

Sept. 30 - Kennedale (Nacogdoches)

Oct. 7 - Hamshire-Fannett*

Oct. 14 - at Hardin-Jefferson*

Oct. 21 - OPEN

Oct. 28 - Liberty*

Nov. 4 - at Orangefield*