KKK BACKING HILLARY

Hagar

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Cruz is the grand wizard

Lol, you really dislike Cruz.  No problem, I really dislike Hillary.  Diff is, odds are Cruz won't be nominated, and Hillary will.  

Will be Trump vs Hillary, which like I said on another thread would be like picking the best Team in the NFL, and your only two choices are the Cowboys & the Texans. 

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Lol, you really dislike Cruz.  No problem, I really dislike Hillary.  Diff is, odds are Cruz won't be nominated, and Hillary will.  

Will be Trump vs Hillary, which like I said on another thread would be like picking the best Team in the NFL, and your only two choices are the Cowboys & the Texans. 

This is absolutely correct.  Or maybe the Browns and the Titans.

Edited by bullets13

On 5/1/2016 at 2:15 PM, REBgp said:

Dont like Hillary either, just don't dislike her as much as Cruz. Would rather Bill than Hillary

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Dont like Hillary either, just don't dislike her as much as Cruz. Would rather Bill than Hillary

Lol, I'd take Bill over Hillary myself.   Matter of fact, told some friends recently that the labels liberal & conservative are changing so much Bill Clinton would probably be labeled a conservative now.   

Ill throw this in here instead of starting another thread.

Does everyone realize that a lot of the countries that fall under our foreign policies treat their women as second class citizens.....even no class citizens? How much pull would Hillary have with these people? Will she always send a representative? When engaging in foreign policy, it is always a good idea that your counterpart respects you. We have already lost a lot of respect anyway.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Does everyone realize that a lot of the countries that fall under our foreign policies treat their women as second class citizens.....even no class citizens? How much pull would Hillary have with these people? Will she always send a representative? When engaging in foreign policy, it is always a good idea that your counterpart respects you. We have already lost a lot of respect anyway.

IMO that was a serious deterrent for her as SOState.  That, and she has no class (Dems, don't get your backs up, a lot of us don't).  I think C. Rice did a much better job because she has class, but any women is hampered in world politics.  

On 5/4/2016 at 4:24 PM, REBgp said:

IMO that was a serious deterrent for her as SOState.  That, and she has no class (Dems, don't get your backs up, a lot of us don't).  I think C. Rice did a much better job because she has class, but any women is hampered in world politics.  

What could she do with people like these?

This is the hidden content, please

On 5/4/2016 at 2:25 PM, baddog said:

Those country's have already bought and paid for Hillary through the clinton foundation so they will do what the want kinda like their doing now with Yobama!

It's not really about this girl and what Hillary would do to control these incidents ( be nice if she could) but the simple fact that if these Pakistanis (I will assume Muslims) don't have any more respect and feelings for their 16 year old girls, what leverage can an old hag like Hillary have on anything pertaining to positive relations. Plus the girl's mother probably had to let this happen or she would have had to join her daughter in the slaughter.

All you muslim huggers need to get a load of this crap. Things like this are probably in their freakin koran.