Democrats and Republicans

nappyroots

Does anyone on this board have a problem with congress. Im sure all of the democrats in congress are useless and all of the republicans are fighting for the american people.

I believe that congress as a whole has done a poor job for many years. Their are no term limits, after 8yrs they receive pay and insurance for life.

It's really simple in politics, for every lying cheating democrat there is a lying cheating republican. The dems want free stuff for the poor and the pubs want free stuff for the rich.

the dems have elite that want to control government and so do the pubs. There are no honest men or women running for president folks. Talk radio and news channels work to sway the minds of folks that fail to think for themselves.

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Most republicans I know don't think that anyone in their party does anything wrong. most dems I know don't trust either party

I am a Republican. I don't think Teddy or Donny are right for our party. Also, I do not believe that either of them can beat Hilary head up, which is very sad. I think there are more Republicans that will admit there candidates suck more than Democrats. Nobody in their right mind can honestly think Hilary Clinton should be President, just has Donald Trump has no business. Unless something crazy happens and Kasich wins the election, this could be the worse election to ever happen to this country. 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I am a Republican. I don't think Teddy or Donny are right for our party. Also, I do not believe that either of them can beat Hilary head up, which is very sad. I think there are more Republicans that will admit there candidates suck more than Democrats. Nobody in their right mind can honestly think Hilary Clinton should be President, just has Donald Trump has no business. Unless something crazy happens and Kasich wins the election, this could be the worse election to ever happen to this country. 

Just curious...why would you think Ted Cruz is not right for the Republicans?

8 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Most republicans I know don't think that anyone in their party does anything wrong. most dems I know don't trust either party

I've responded to you before on this.  I vote Republican and IMO both parties, and thus Congress, are mostly controlled by the RNC & DNC.   Thus when I vote on Fred to represent me and my part of SE Texas, and Fred ends up under the RNC thumb, I've lost my representation.   I honestly think that's where we are at.   There are a few Mavericks.   That's another reason why I like Cruz, the RNC doesn't like him because he's willing to rock the boat.  Like Sanders, who I dislike probably as much as you dislike Cruz.   He's goofy, but I at least admire the fact that he appears to not kowtow to the DNC.   

Just an old mans opinion, and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.  

2 hours ago, 77 said:

I am all for term limits but until you get a president that is not a career politician it will not happen!

Yep, them old boys have a bird nest on the ground, and it's full of golden eggs.   Couldn't drag them outta there with a bulldozer.  

People really underestimate the power and control the DNC RNC has. Everything in life is not right or left some things are common sense but the puppet masters don't believe in that. It's to the point where if somebody says they sway towards the opposite side of your party they must be flat out dumb or stupid, racist, taker etc. 

On 4/20/2016 at 0:15 PM, Tigers2010 said:

Kascich seems like a good guy but votes are just not there. Still believe that the person with the most votes should win.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

I see wrong in the democratic party and the republican party, this board only sees wrong in the democratic party, no mention of the cray s....t in the republican primary, just clinton and obama everyday.....

I think most Republicans are very unhappy with the party.  I know I am.   Just to us, the Democrats look worse.   I'm sure a lot of Democrats are not happy with their party, but dislike the Repubs even more.

I'll go even further, I don't know a single Republican that's happy with the Party.   You should know not many do, since Trump, a rich New York businessman, swept most of the southern states, where they still think "dam yankee" is one word, simply because he's not a politician.   

There is no true "party" on either side. I vote the "lesser of two evils" party. I have conservative views. I could never see me as a liberal. I just ain't cut from that cloth. The last great democratic president was Kennedy. He stood up to the Russians over Cuba. Now we are looking at building a 90 mile long bridge to our "friends".

On April 29, 2016 at 7:26 AM, nappyroots said:

I see wrong in the democratic party and the republican party, this board only sees wrong in the democratic party, no mention of the cray s....t in the republican primary, just clinton and obama everyday.....

It is a sad day in this country when Trump, Cruz, Clinton, and Sanders are the best we can do.

I will be forced to write in