LGBT MORE POWERFUL THAN NRA

Hagar

11 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

Really good point by point critique of what I wrote man, high marks good sir. What university debate team were you the captain of? Probably Harvard by the tone of your scathing refutations, and backed up by all of that clean logic....really really good friend. 

If he graduated from Harvard, he would agree with you.

14 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

So the morality that the majority agree on should be imposed on everybody?

So if by some strange circumstance you were forced to move to Pakistan, you would have no problem converting to Islam and covering your wives and daughters faces? 

If by some strange circumstance you were to go to Pakistan with a bunch of these queers you so love and attempted to have a gay old time in their restrooms, I wonder where y'all would end up. You won't have to convert to Islam but you will see the moral code of their religion. Much stricter and swifter punishment too. I can guarantee that.

I am not trying to convert anyone. My morality is based on religious upbringing and half of a switch on my backside. 

I just boarded a cruise in Galveston and we are going through the safety meeting.  Women and children have 1st priority on safety boats in case of emergency. That's sexist!!  

I think I'm going to sue Carnival when I get back.  No way they can expect me to swim that far just because I have a penis. 

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I just boarded a cruise in Galveston and we are going through the safety meeting.  Women and children have 1st priority on safety boats in case of emergency. That's sexist!!  

I think I'm going to sue Carnival when I get back.  No way they can expect me to swim that far just because I have a penis. 

Maybe that is why they know you can.

I guess if you cut it off, you could ride in the lifeboat. 

I guess they left the decision up to you.

lmao

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Lmao too!    I can see a "male" transgender shoving some woman out of the way to get on a boat.  And then the woman's husband knocking him on his kister.  

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Lmao too!    I can see a "male" transgender shoving some woman out of the way to get on a boat.  And then the woman's husband knocking him on his kister.  

Would one have to "prove" he/she is transgendered? I wouldn't want to be the man behind the curtain who has to do that. Wait a minute......it could be done right there without a curtain.  Since there is no privacy in restrooms anymore, why hide it in public? Someone please inform me as to when it is improper to expose oneself.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Would one have to "prove" he/she is transgendered? I wouldn't want to be the man behind the curtain who has to do that. Wait a minute......it could be done right there without a curtain.  Since there is no privacy in restrooms anymore, why hide it in public? Someone please inform me as to when it is improper to expose oneself.

You make a good point lol.   But in my scenario for the lifeboat, it wouldn't matter if he's TG or cowardly male .  I sure wouldn't chech (no way nosay lol).   Whatever it is still needs "his" -ss kicked   :)

On April 22, 2016 at 8:25 AM, gohornets23 said:

Really good point by point critique of what I wrote man, high marks good sir. What university debate team were you the captain of? Probably Harvard by the tone of your scathing refutations, and backed up by all of that clean logic....really really good friend. 

I shouldn't have said your post was stupid. I apologize. I just didn't understand it.

On April 23, 2016 at 4:15 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Mack 

Does your wife know that you are considering TG? 

If my wife found out I was, I wouldn't need an operation!

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Admiral that we can still be civil, even when discussing a highly emotional topic.  

Why is it an emotional topic?

For the record..I really don't support the federal government telling businesses that they have to serve anybody, in my mind the market should sort that out all by itself, I mean is it really THAT hard to find cake decorator that is willing to do a gay marriage? Seems to me that cake decorators probably aren't normally the most conservative group anyway, I can see how it seems frustrating for the religious especially, to feel like your deeply help beliefs are being trampled on and there's nothing you can do, but I still think the outrage is a little much. I mean nobody is telling anybody that they can't be christian, go to church, raise their kids like they want etc, so why is the advancement of LGTB rights so offensive? I don't necessarily mean this issue about bathrooms by itself, but the whole thing, gay marriage, openly gay kids in schools etc. etc. 

What is is about the whole thing that you find some offensive? I'm not trying to make fun, i'm trying to understand

1 hour ago, gohornets23 said:

For the record..I really don't support the federal government telling businesses that they have to serve anybody, in my mind the market should sort that out all by itself, I mean is it really THAT hard to find cake decorator that is willing to do a gay marriage? Seems to me that cake decorators probably aren't normally the most conservative group anyway, I can see how it seems frustrating for the religious especially, to feel like your deeply help beliefs are being trampled on and there's nothing you can do, but I still think the outrage is a little much. I mean nobody is telling anybody that they can't be christian, go to church, raise their kids like they want etc, so why is the advancement of LGTB rights so offensive? I don't necessarily mean this issue about bathrooms by itself, but the whole thing, gay marriage, openly gay kids in schools etc. etc. 

What is is about the whole thing that you find some offensive? I'm not trying to make fun, i'm trying to understand

Aren't we all trying to figure it out.

and now days media is no help.

and the Internet!! Boom

On April 25, 2016 at 1:26 PM, gohornets23 said:

I suppose, since you quoted me, your question was to me.   If you read my post on this thread, I never made any negative post on gay marriage, openly gay kids in schools, or etc.  Are you making those assumptions?   

Why am I against LGBT being given "special rights"?   TG comprise .3% of the population.  Of that number, the majority of the TG's will use the appropriate bathroom, that matches their attire.   That leaves a handful who, even though they're dressed as a man, can go into the ladies restroom.  If they can, what will stop a male pervert from going into the ladies restroom in his slacks & polo shirt?   Would you want that pervert in the restroom alone with your wife or daughter?  Essentially, you're putting all females in a potentially dangerous situation for a relative handful of people.  If that sounds logical to you, we're at an impasse.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

I suppose, since you quoted me, your question was to me.   If you read my post on this thread, I never made any negative post on gay marriage, openly gay kids in schools, or etc.  Are you making those assumptions?   

Why am I against LGBT being given "special rights"?   TG comprise .3% of the population.  Of that number, the majority of the TG's will use the appropriate bathroom, that matches their attire.   That leaves a handful who, even though they're dressed as a man, can go into the ladies restroom.  If they can, what will stop a male pervert from going into the ladies restroom in his slacks & polo shirt?   Would you want that pervert in the restroom alone with your wife or daughter?  Essentially, you're putting all females in a potentially dangerous situation for a relative handful of people.  If that sounds logical to you, we're at an impasse.

I ve mentioned this before but nobody can give me an answer....

9 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Obama gun scare tactics have made the nra lots of money......gun and ammo sales out the roof due to Obama coming for your guns. The good old south tried the gun thing before(see civil war) and lost 

yep...and im actually about to go buy a home defense shotgun for wife for mothers day. 

Thank you obama