Ty Robinson named new HC/AD at Woodville!!

Well, CardinalBacker, I'd say you look pretty freakin stupid right now. 

1933, 1936, 1955, 1968, AND 2005 if you wanna dig back that deep. But it doesn't seem like you're one to do your homework before spouting off at the mouth. Give me a minute and I'll dig into Bridge City's football history.

Bridge Cit has won district championships in 1966, 1969, 2000, and 2002. Wow....seems like one less than Woodville. Hmmmm. And that's not even to mention the last time the two teams scrimmage each other and Woodville put a pounding on BC. In fact, you can find video of that on YouTube, courtesy of VypeSETX. 

Man, I really hope that Cardinal in your name stands for the Lamar Cardinals...

*Yes, I realize taking it that far back was a little bit extreme. But, either way, I hope I proved a point.*

6 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Bridge Cit has won district championships in 1966, 1969, 2000, and 2002. Wow....seems like one less than Woodville. Hmmmm. And that's not even to mention the last time the two teams scrimmage each other and Woodville put a pounding on BC. In fact, you can find video of that on YouTube, courtesy of VypeSETX. 

Man, I really hope that Cardinal in your name stands for the Lamar Cardinals...

*Yes, I realize taking it that far back was a little bit extreme. But, either way, I hope I proved a point.*

Dang Woodville didn't have a district title when Murchison was there in the early 80s?  I thought they would have.

• 2 years later...