obamacare Bleeding Out!

smitty

1 hour ago, 77 said:

Somebody sure gonna have a mess to clean up when he's gone!

Ain't that the dying truth.   Healthcare, military, IRS, AG, etc etc.   Every nook and cranny (whatever those are lol).   

Only one that appears to be trying to do right is the FBI.  And guess how long the Director will last if Hillary gets elected, after the Email investigation.  

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, nappyroots said:

what about the cost of useless wars? Do they lie about that also

Can't actually remember anyone giving the definitive cost prior to going to war.   Can you give me an example?

To backup my statement, one only has to look at Obamacare, in which the projected cost given to the public doesn't even have enough commas.  Anyone that can pour urine out of a boot knew they were lying.   Anyone that believed them, is a fool.

40 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

see Dick Cheney(Haliburton), can't blame Bush, he could't never match the con artist skills of Dick

So let's talk about Dick Cheney and Haliburton. The Democrats acknowledge that there is no concrete evidence that shows Haliburton received any special treatment from the government, but that looking at the circumstantial evidence dictates that the conclusion of favoritism can be drawn based on Cheney's ties with the corporation. Wow, this sounds alarmingly like Hillary and the Clinton foundation.

The Cheney haters also claim that he promoted starting and/or extending the Iraq and Afghanistan wars just to make money. Wow, sounds alarmingly like Obama, Hillary, Bernie Sanders, Al Gore and many other Democrats with their climate change propaganda.

I highly doubt Dick Cheney did anything except what he thought was the right for this country. I could be wrong, but see no evidence of it. Now, I'm convinced that many things that the above mentioned (and many not mentioned) Democrats are doing things that are detrimental to this country just to line their own pockets. With Cheney, you only have circumstantial evidence in which a man with no ties to Haliburton probably would have acted in the same manner. With the Democrat con artists, the evidence is beyond reproach.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Dang private insurance companies...all they want to do is make money.

Can't they just model themselves after the fed gov and lose money year after year after year and be happy?

Of course, it does help to be able to confiscate funds from taxpayers to provided for the takers.

51 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Dang private insurance companies...all they want to do is make money.

Can't they just model themselves after the fed gov and lose money year after year after year and be happy?

Of course, it does help to be able to confiscate funds from taxpayers to provided for the takers.

You are right.  It is so un-American.  Drug companies should also be providing their products at cost in the name of equity and fairness