Again Baylor???

TxHoops

On May 24, 2016 at 1:17 PM, GCMPats said:

Looks like the blind hog found another acorn:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

SOURCES CONFIRM: Baylor University has fired President Ken Starr.

Chimp wrong again.  Starr was demoted from President and is now the Chancellor of Baylor.  

I liked Art for trying to get our athletes out of P.A. to do better. I worked with one of Art's family members a very close one, Art loved Armstead, he was one of his fav players, Armstead got kicked out I knew something major was wrong. I tried to defend Art in the public eye around here and ppl thought I was dumb, I see why now. Art aint Petrino, Art will never get another college HC gig if administration at other "potential suitors" have a brain. His best bet is back to HS coaching or settle for an OC job in college ball on a lower level IMO. He knew wth was going on out there IMO but he wasn't the only one who knew. Its way more to it and Baylor gonna Baylor to save any face it still has which isnt much. 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I concur.  He's going to be answering some tough questions about this before it's over.  Not wise, guys...

I mean, I understand "2nd chances", but at this point they will not even admit to any wrong doing (which there was obviously something going on there). That is not how this works. 

Admit, apologize, and then we will talk about what's next. Until then, I got no love for them.

The 2nd chance should be given at aggy or some other craptastic school...not UT.  We have standards and Casey Horny is NOT our standard.  I mean, Charlie fired Chris Vaughn last year over the Ole Miss scandal, and the NCAA hasn't even punished them yet.  I don't see why this is so hard for Herman and Perrin to understand.

4 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

The 2nd chance should be given at aggy or some other craptastic school...not UT.  We have standards and Casey Horny is NOT our standard.  I mean, Charlie fired Chris Vaughn last year over the Ole Miss scandal, and the NCAA hasn't even punished them yet.  I don't see why this is so hard for Herman and Perrin to understand.

I was referring to life in general. 

I agree. This makes Herman look bad.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If these reports are true, the guy should never be allowed to coach again.

Go one step further...if these reports are true, and the e-mails published in recent court filings suggest that they are true, then why is Kendall Briles coaching at UT, Casey Horny coaching at UT, and Phil Bennett at Arizona State?  Aren't they all toxic?  You mean to tell me that Kendall Briles, Horny, and Bennett did not know about the culture at Baylor?  Yeah, right.  They all knew.  Under the Briles regime at Baylor, Monday-Friday = sex, guns and drugs; but, come Saturday = football wins; and, Sunday, we all go to church.

Why are we surprised?  It's Baylor.  They had a men's basketball coach, Dave Bliss, cover up a murder by one of his players.  Now, the Briles era.  Time for the athletic death penalty in Waco.  How do you argue against it?  Baylor defender:  "Well, no dancing was involved.  It's all going to be OK." (sarcasm).

I'm betting UT dismisses Horny.  Tom Herman doesn't like distractions in his program.  At UH, he ruled with an iron fist.  No distractions.  Horny will be a distraction.  The brass at UT will not stand for anyone in its athletic department being remotely associated with the toxic mess in Waco.  Perrin and Herman will say that new evidence has emerged and Coach Horny is no longer employed by Texas.  The end.  I wonder if Lane Kiffen and FIU will do the same?  Or, if Todd Graham and ASU will do the same?  Then again, Kiffen and Graham are no saints.  Kiffen has his own demons and Graham would not know what the truth is if it punched him in the face.  Ask Rice.  They remember 'ol Todd Graham as he boarded a plane for Pitt saying, "I love Rice, I have not signed a contract at Pitt...(yet)."

Go Indians...Go Coogs.  Peace.

• 3 months later...