New DC for Lumberton?

Raiders94

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

Its always easy to speculate on why/who leaves.  Be assured Babin doesn't have a great record the last 1,2,3 years and Dubois is fairly new too as HCs  

to say Larry and his group were lazy - well that's CRAZY Larrys been doing it a long time. 

Additionally, no way you can compare these 2 fairly new HC in Dubois and Babin to Neauman, Cornell, etc...

Not to say they may develop into a Thompson. Neauman, Hooks, etc...  not enough time on the job yet.

I do like the Cards though with their OL returning and always the HCs son a Qb is hard to beat.  Lumberton does great at the little kid level they just drop off in Jr high and HS.  No tradition or established program in place. IMO

I made no comparison between Babin and Neauman, Cornell,.  i can't speak for any comparison the BC fan might have made with Dubois.

I also didn't say that Larry and his group were lazy.  What I did say was, " we had an AD and HFC who would never try to outwork anyone.  His style was to try and outsmart the opponent and to not even prepare or perform when you were the underdog".  That is not my opinion.  This is something Larry was not shy about telling anyone who would listen.  He felt like it was his job to look at the schedule and determine who he had a reasonable shot of beating in order to make the playoffs.  He would then gameplan for those games.  The games he clearly stated that we had absolutely no chance of winning (Central, PNG, Nederland) he would not prepare or gameplan for.  These are undisputable facts known throughout the Lumberton community and heard by multiple people straight from the horse's mouth.  Now does that make him evil and a bad human being, NO.  Does it make him a poor fit for the youth of Lumberton, absolutely.  Babin is a much better fit for Lumberton and I expect him to recruit many other coaches who believe and practice the same way.

On 4/29/2016 at 9:13 AM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I'm hearing it's the "lazy" coaches that were left from Haynes are most of the ones leaving. 

Where exactly are you getting your info from?  That is one of the most asinine comments I have ever seen on here, and I have seen you put some doozies.  Check your information before you throw out incoherent babble.  Hear any info from any of the coaches that are leaving as to why they are gone?  I bet if you ask them, they will tell you.  Don't go by what he said and she said.  This is what makes you look foolish and others from Lumberton bad. People associate the rest of the town with you sometimes and it is a shame.  There are some coaches leaving, some by choice and some non-renewed.  What would cause a mass exodus after a 7 win season in Lumberton?  Ask yourself that question.  Where does it start?  Top or bottom?  How many of Babin's former coaches did he bring with him from Warren?  Deweyville? Houston? Where are all the Babinites that are following him to the promised land?  How can so many jump ship and follow Jehling to the land of Horns?  How many have interviewed for jobs here and turned them down?  Believe it or not, there is not a line of coaches beating down the door to get into Lumberton.  For you to throw out that the coaches that are leaving were "lazy" and did not want to work based on something you "heard" is absurd.  Check your info next time.  You know so much and like to keep everyone informed, ask around these questions and see if you like the answers.