Cruz Has Impressive Team...

smitty

Not sure everyone saw this at the bottom....

Islamophobia: The only rational explanation for people like president obama, hillary clinton and others to use the word islamophobia is because they have no other defense of their own position.

Things like this article are what make me proud to be an American. More like John Wayne......don't take sh.. off nobody. You cant have the kumbaya attitude with terrorists.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You implied that John wayne was a tough guy, Pee Wee Herman would be a tough guy with a  Gun in his hand.

I implied nothing. I said he didn't take crap off anyone. I never heard him say,"Sorry Pilgrim. Hope I didn't offend you."

Guns are the great equalizer. I have no problem with anyone owning one, or several. It's what you do with them that makes them mean and nasty. Not the gun or its manufacturer's fault. 

8 hours ago, baddog said:

I implied nothing. I said he didn't take crap off anyone. I never heard him say,"Sorry Pilgrim. Hope I didn't offend you."

Guns are the great equalizer. I have no problem with anyone owning one, or several. It's what you do with them that makes them mean and nasty. Not the gun or its manufacturer's fault. 

I wonder why nap picked a thread about Cruz from March to comment on.   He's scraping the bottom of the barrel, errr pot.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Ted Cruz will never be President, he couldn't even beat Donald Drumpf

Yep, too many crazy liberals wanting free stuff to vote for a Constitutionalist. They wanted two New York liberals to run against each other and that's exactly what we got.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2016 at 10:56 AM, baddog said:

Not sure everyone saw this at the bottom....

Islamophobia: The only rational explanation for people like president obama, hillary clinton and others to use the word islamophobia is because they have no other defense of their own position.

Things like this article are what make me proud to be an American. More like John Wayne......don't take sh.. off nobody. You cant have the kumbaya attitude with terrorists.

Yeah I read it! The mere fact that this person used John Wayne as an example shows how ignorant... "The comments in question stemmed from a 1971 interview Wayne had conducted with Playboy magazine. In one of the comments, Wayne said “We can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”