Nederland Bulldogs - Running Back!!

James Mosley

Lmao, you talk about gashing PNGs defense. Please that isn't saying much, we haven't had a defense in 6 freakin years. Our poor coach was so worried about Crouch didn't even give a second thought to Nyguen  or however you spell his name. I was really impressed With Crouch thought he was a scoring threat every time he touched the ball. I wouldn't call your cupboard bare at all, just curious to see how the season unfolds. I am just surprised that you managed to lose two years in a row to a sorry GCM team. I guess yall just  over looked them thinking it was an easy win. Oh well bring on the MCM game week 10 should be interesting till our coach blows up again lol. Really curious to see who puts the best defense out this year.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, biaplayer said:

Lmao, you talk about gashing PNGs defense. Please that isn't saying much, we haven't had a defense in 6 freakin years. Our poor coach was so worried about Crouch didn't even give a second thought to Nyguen  or however you spell his name. I was really impressed With Crouch thought he was a scoring threat every time he touched the ball. I wouldn't call your cupboard bare at all, just curious to see how the season unfolds. I am just surprised that you managed to lose two years in a row to a sorry GCM team. I guess yall just  over looked them thinking it was an easy win. Oh well bring on the MCM game week 10 should be interesting till our coach blows up again lol. Really curious to see who puts the best defense out this year.

Don't be so sensitive biaplayer. You guys have bound to get it right soon!! Back on the topic, if the kid stays healthy, makes his grades, he could have a historic two years coming up. We are blessed with a huge OL this year too!

On 3/18/2016 at 2:01 PM, James Mosley said:

Look for something special in the backfield for the next two years at Nederland. Wanted to be the first to call it!!

I been knew about that out of state kid if thats who you referring too. Luckily I ran out of mailboxes. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I forgot, the ole neumann formula: lose all non-district games and make the district opponents think you suck then get a district crown. 

Thats because Neuman doesnt worry about rankings and recogniction he is using the predistrict games for what they are designed for figuring out were his team is at and filling undetermined postions.......Kuddos to him he is great at this. This is one area that sets him apart from the crowd....

On 6/3/2016 at 8:06 PM, MAYFIELD said:

Hurt my heart to hear you proclaim such a thing-I thought we was one until we clash.

I am a Bulldog fan all year until we meet..I am just going off information i have recently recieved about the possible quality of the PAM team....