McCain?

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Mrs. McCain wanted this posted:

He (Devon) is going to be okay. Very minimal injury that is not life threatening. She thanks all of you for the support and prayers. Keep the prayers coming for continued improvement.

Exactly what we saw last night.  We were only at the hospital maybe 20 minutes.  Must have been  50 Tiger fans there and she wanted to accommodate any that wanted to see him. We didn't go back so to not take time from the important ones but it was great to see such support for the young man.  We were told what the dr said and it was a great diagnosis after the way it looked.  Thanks to everyone online and in the dome.  

Devon's update from from Mrs. McCain :

Update on Devon McCain from his mother Janice-Neice Jones...Thank you again for the update..

"I am the mother of OUR Silsbee Tiger, Devon McCain. Devon received a traumatic brain injury during the boys State Basketball Championship game this past weekend. Devon's prognosis is very good. He was seen by the therapist today and was released today. The worst is over thanks to Jehovah God. I would like to give my thanks to everyone who visited the hospital, called, texted and had him and my family in their thoughts and prayers. Devon is on the road to a full recovery. There has been nothing but love received from our Tiger family and those beyond. Devon is a true Tiger. While still in the emergency room he didn't know his name, the day of the week or the city that he was in but was able to say, "I want to play". He didn't know what was going on but wanted to be there for his team. Devon and myself have nothing but love for all of the well wishers and the love that has been shown to him and or family is priceless and will NEVER be forgotten."