Muenster 50 Dallardsville Big Sandy 43/Final

3 minutes ago, Team Game said:

You don't get the advantage of getting fouled and going to the line when you are content to keep shooting 3's on an off night. 

My thoughts exactly...of course you see how one sided the foul call was...and BS fans will make sure you know.  But...when you shoot 30 3pters you aren't going to get a foul call.  smh.

I am sure that I will get hammered on this, but game was the exact reason when Williams and Bullock would have trouble playing college at the Division I level. The defenders will be much quicker and bigger which means they will have even more trouble getting shots off. They are definitely capable of playing at the next level, just not Division I. Not taking anything away from what they did this year. Great year Big Sandy. Many teams would kill to be where you played today.

1 minute ago, bballgod said:

I am sure that I will get hammered on this, but game was the exact reason when Williams and Bullock would have trouble playing college at the Division I level. The defenders will be much quicker and bigger which means they will have even more trouble getting shots off. They are definitely capable of playing at the next level, just not Division I. Not taking anything away from what they did this year. Great year Big Sandy. Many teams would kill to be where you played today.

Won't get "hammered on this" by me.  I've said this exact thing since the day it was brought up.  Except this is why they would have trouble playing at ANY level of college ball.