Jasper Tourney

I was one of those parents that got thrown out. That guy also tried to throw my wife out and she never said a word. All I can do is tell you that the AD did nothing but apologize for the umpire. The AD was standing right by us when it happened. The guy had rabbit ears and wasn't very good. I disagreed with his call and didn't use any ugly words. I can tell you this, Chester86, I hope he is better at his day job and shows more patience than he did all of yesterday. One guy does that much damage to coaches and parents then he may be the problem. I've watched and coached many many games and only been thrown out of one other game and that was because the ump thought I did something that the guy I was coaching with did. It is what it is. I'll be back today. Hopefully he has a better day!!!

I wasn't there yesterday, but heard it was pretty awful! And the term "rabbit ears" was what I heard as well. You can't be a successful umpire and be that sensitive. But I did hear he was much more contained the last game. Hoping he won't be back this weekend...wouldn't that be nice?

I was not there but if it is the same ump that I have had dealings with he cares more about what goes on in the dugout and stands than what happens on the playing field.  The ump I had dealings with almost did not let a coach be apart of the game because he was wearing windpants during a first weekend 8am Saturday game.

1 hour ago, td said:

I was one of those parents that got thrown out. That guy also tried to throw my wife out and she never said a word. All I can do is tell you that the AD did nothing but apologize for the umpire. The AD was standing right by us when it happened. The guy had rabbit ears and wasn't very good. I disagreed with his call and didn't use any ugly words. I can tell you this, Chester86, I hope he is better at his day job and shows more patience than he did all of yesterday. One guy does that much damage to coaches and parents then he may be the problem. I've watched and coached many many games and only been thrown out of one other game and that was because the ump thought I did something that the guy I was coaching with did. It is what it is. I'll be back today. Hopefully he has a better day!!!

You shouldn't have rolled that ball at the umpire.....too funny, I remember that game.  You should've had a Rolex on.