(2016-2017)Houston Texans

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Division champ and wild card are different.  Houston will host their 1st round playoff game. 

Houston will get blown out at home in the first round again. Probably by the Chiefs, then back to drawing board get rid of hoyer for a "great" QB osweiller same story different year. Will get blown out then who next for houston? Garrapollo?

3 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Houston will get blown out at home in the first round again. Probably by the Chiefs, then back to drawing board get rid of hoyer for a "great" QB osweiller same story different year. Will get blown out then who next for houston? Garrapollo?

I'm guessing Romo, but that's just me.

Tom Savage is not that bad a QB.  He needs more game time experience.  The same was said about Osweiler but Savage is a much better passer than Brock.  It was not Savage's fault that the Texans offense played so poorly against Cincinnati.   The Texans O line does not pass block all that well.  Also, the Bengals have one of the best front 7 defenses around.  They should being that they have been stockpiling top ten first round picks for ten years or more.  That was not the best time to have an inexperienced QB under center.

I've been waiting for Tom Savage to get his chance for the past 2.5 to 3 years.  If he gets more gametime experience reading defenses he could become a very good quarterback.  If he doesn't, well it is just football.

10 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Tom Savage is not that bad a QB.  He needs more game time experience.  The same was said about Osweiler but Savage is a much better passer than Brock.  It was not Savage's fault that the Texans offense played so poorly against Cincinnati.   The Texans O line does not pass block all that well.  Also, the Bengals have one of the best front 7 defenses around.  They should being that they have been stockpiling top ten first round picks for ten years or more.  That was not the best time to have an inexperienced QB under center.

I've been waiting for Tom Savage to get his chance for the past 2.5 to 3 years.  If he gets more gametime experience reading defenses he could become a very good quarterback.  If he doesn't, well it is just football.

Back when Shaub was still in the conversation and Romo was still being criticized for his playoff losses, a Texans fan that I work with said he would be happy to have Romo. Since it is painfully obvious that Romo will find another home, hopefully he will go to a contender like the Texans rather than the Jets.

As an outsider, I believe Savage just experienced what I alluded to in an earlier post.....it is a totally different mentality and way more pressure to START than it is to come off the bench. The expectations change dramatically.

10 hours ago, king said:

Lol Savage sucks. Wet dream will be over when Texans get punched in the mouth like KC did to them last season.

I have let you slide a little bit since you are a long suffering Titans fan, you had a good year going till the fracture, but you know in the back of your mind, you were never gonna win in week 17 anyway, enjoy it while it lasted. It wasn't too long ago you were crying that Mariota sucked. I remember but some might have forgotten. 

On 9/26/2016 at 7:42 AM, king said:

With 2 playoff wins to show.

Good quarterback,but not elite

You can add trashbag Marcus Mariota on that list

6 minutes ago, OldNedDog said:

I have let you slide a little bit since you are a long suffering Titans fan, you had a good year going till the fracture, but you know in the back of your mind, you were never gonna win in week 17 anyway, enjoy it while it lasted. It wasn't too long ago you were crying that Mariota sucked. I remember but some might have forgotten. 

Ooops