22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

2 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

More like vidor central, always a close game no matter what. Has been ever since they stole that overtime thriller from us in 2009.......

Thunder (Vidor) and lightning (Central) game

I'd say top 3 Central games that I've witnessed... Vidor's 3 headed monster were flexing their muscles that night...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Thunder (Vidor) and lightning (Central) game

I'd say top 3 Central games that I've witnessed... Vidor's 3 headed monster were flexing their muscles that night...

You dont like the Memorial vs Central matchups? Loved the 2010 and 2011 games. Those were a thing of beauty. 

the PAM vs Vidor match up can and should favor PAM. remember, PAM faced teams like this yearly in district in 6a that was WAY MORE talented and better coached than the peter pan pirates of Vidor. Deer Park and LaPorte ran into trouble with PAM big strike, up tempo offense. in other words, they might eat 5 minutes of clock, but we can score quickly. now depends on which side of the coin lands for PAM, we normally receive second half. so ONE stop before half and score something and get the ball and score again. then it's catch up time. the year PAM beat LP in LP and in the playoffs, that heavy run didn't work. with the exception of the last two years ,same with DP. with 2 minutes left in the game vidor needing to score from 80 yards for a win, i like PAM chances.

3 minutes ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Not comparing Vidor to La Porte, but PA is 2-8 against LP all-time.

06: LP 56-27
08: LP 56-28
09: LP 42-21
10: LP 37-17
11: LP 24-20
11: PAM 34-6
12: LP 37-33
13: PAM 47-45
14: LP 41-35 (OT)
15: LP 31-24

alot of those games were closer than indicated,except 06-09 those were play off games. and the other games were close..it's SOME adults gave it away in the end.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

alot of those games were closer than indicated,except 06-09 those were play off games. and the other games were close..it's SOME adults gave it away in the end.

Sorry mouse but its some former players who gave it away a couple of those games. Catch a freaking TD pass in one of em and its an undefeated season one year. :)

11 hours ago, pakronos said:

actually you can throw sterling in there as well lol..they ran the option for a long time until up what two years ago or so??

Yeah. They came down in 2012 and tried to run wishbone, flexbone, and whatever else bone they thought would work, I left after one quarter, Sterling fans were leaving at the same time, they had players making orders to get stuff from the concession stand, and it was mist & light rain, worse football night of the year, then as soon as I get to Nerdland to watch them and Ozen I see Mr. Camp getting burnt before halftime, I went home, wasted all kinds of gas and time that Friday, I blame Sterling. 

On August 3, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is this UTFanatic/bulldogbacker posting under another name? 

He wasnt comparing him to a pro player, he was comparing him to a player that played HS ball at Memorial, that was blessed to play as a pro. Maybe one needs to look in the mirror as far as stupidity today, you probably not stupid in a literal sense, maybe its the Wednesday water. 

NO

it is Coach Eric Taylor!