22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

29 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Is this like the BISD/PNG deal ?  Ok, which one of y'all is scared to play in the other one's house ?

Well seeing how the last meetings went in Nerdland in 14 and Dayton in 15 can you blame them trying to get NRG? :)

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 0:12 PM, NDNation said:

If Runnels is out for the season, who is behind Hughes?

If I was a betting man, and Bost loses out to Johnson at the QB position, look for Bost to get some carries. Bost is too good not to be on the field whether offense or defense. I think he could carry the rock if need be. They have a couple others that help as well.

19 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

If I was a betting man, and Bost loses out to Johnson at the QB position, look for Bost to get some carries. Bost is too good not to be on the field whether offense or defense. I think he could carry the rock if need be. They have a couple others that help as well.

:) interesting 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I feel like im in a NFL stadium when im in New Caney. 

Everywhere but the visitors side concessions,you may miss a qtr getting to order,home side is awesome,even take credit cards,one of my fav places to watch HS Football

10 minutes ago, liltex said:

Everywhere but the visitors side concessions,you may miss a qtr getting to order,home side is awesome,even take credit cards,one of my fav places to watch HS Football

You do have to wait awhile for concessions on the visitor's side.  But at least you have the monitor just to the right of the concessions window which allows you to watch the action while you wait.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Heard from a reliable source myself.  He said the last week of District, the PAM vs Vidor game will be for the District Championship.  But no worries, that's way down the road.

What he meant was that if PA-M beats Vidor that day, then the Titans will win the district championship and Vidor will miss the playoffs finishing in 5th place.  PN-G will finish 4th, Nederland 3rd and Central 2nd. 

If Vidor beats PA-M, then the Pirates will get in as the 4th seed, Nederland will finish 3rd, PA-M will be 2nd and Central 1st with PN-G staying home...

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

What he meant was that if PA-M beats Vidor that day, then the Titans will win the district championship and Vidor will miss the playoffs finishing in 5th place.  PN-G will finish 4th, Nederland 3rd and Central 2nd. 

If Vidor beats PA-M, then the Pirates will get in as the 4th seed, Nederland will finish 3rd, PA-M will be 2nd and Central 1st with PN-G staying home...

Good.  If PAM rolls thru Dist, maybe their coach will play the subs & Vidor can win :)