2016 Houston Astros

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I have a good time win or lose. Of course I'd rather win. Got lucky on Keuchle pitching. Didn't know the rotation before we bought tickets. Staying at the Westin House hotel across the street.....(think that's the name). Used to be the Inn at the Ballpark or something like that.

I'll be in Houston tonight as well. Hoping to talk the wife into buying some tickets to tonights game too. Keuchle on the bump in MMP is fun to watch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On May 14, 2016 at 7:17 AM, baddog said:

They're not in so bad of shape as to count them out just yet. They are only 7 games back in their division. Just need to put together a string of wins, maybe 7-8 and everything will be fine. 

Still 6.5 back. Need to keep it up.

Astros complete the sweep of the A's. Stros have now won 11 of 12? Just what I said was needed, but the Rangers keep winning so we are still 7 back. Need Mariners to take one tonight.

It will all come down to whether or not the Stros can beat the Rangers. So far, the Rangers are way ahead.

Go Stros!