BH Westerberg interview

TradenupBH

I know the baseball kids are itching to use it. They said a couple more weeks. It has drop down nets for hitting. Pretty cool. I was also told on the Nike deal that varsity will get 3 helmets. One for practice, one for away, and one for home. Times are changing for sure. Back in the day, you hoped the one given fit right. Lol

It's 80 yards of field.

2 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Uh oh. Look out for BH. New coach and indoor facility. They are going to start kicking everybody's tail now. They are going to be right there with those Dallas/Fortworth area teams........I'm just joking around messing with all those guys that believe facilities make the difference in how a team performs.

It will go a long way to getting the kids / athletes there. As a parent of athletes that will be moving up here real soon. If this new coachs starts winning games and sending kids to the next level I would move mine in a heart beat being that's where I am from. If they get results and have more to offer they will get move ins. 

I want my kids to go to the next level, whether it be at football, baseball or basketball. Don't think for a second if it was at all possible mine wouldn't be in Crosby's program if they could be.  We as parents can only do so much as far as them working and getting to camps and being see. They have to have the chance in their school program as well.

6 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I know the baseball kids are itching to use it. They said a couple more weeks. It has drop down nets for hitting. Pretty cool. I was also told on the Nike deal that varsity will get 3 helmets. One for practice, one for away, and one for home. Times are changing for sure. Back in the day, you hoped the one given fit right. Lol

It's 80 yards of field.

The Nike deal they're getting is bc of Westerberg? I wonder what the details of the deal is, that's cool for the kids.

7 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

It's 80 yards of field.

Have you heard if BH will be participating in 7 on 7 this year.