Austin and San Antonio this weekend.

king

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Franklin BBQ.   Worth the wait.   

I believe this is the place where Kanye West went to eat and thought his celebrity status warranted him to go to the front of the line. He was politely told to go to the end of the line. I have heard that people wait for hours to eat there.

Oh yeah, I love the hill country. Have a good time king.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I believe this is the place where Kanye West went to eat and thought his celebrity status warranted him to go to the front of the line. He was politely told to go to the end of the line. I have heard that people wait for hours to eat there.

Good meat, simple seasoning, simple pit, great cooking talent. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Oh yeah, I love the hill country. Have a good time king.

Yessir.  I waited for 3 hours a couple of summers ago to eat there.  I was mad at myself the whole time.  Finally got my food, sat down, and the brisket was like nothing I had tasted before.  Went to Louie Mueller's in Taylor the day before and it blew even his away.  Would have gone back the next day.  Don't know what he does with it but he's the best.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Lake Tahoe is pretty legit......

I'm about to go get trapped in a cabin by an avalanche.  If I don't make it out, it was nice knowing y'all.   

This is the hidden content, please

You sure you dont wanna be close to Vegas just to bet on Aggy games? :)

17 hours ago, king said:

You know if  I never go back to 6th street I'll be completely OK with that.

I live in Austin, rarely go to 6th St.  Stick to Rainey, The Domain, or the other side of I-35 6th street, the bars there are very relaxed and low key.