Beaumont Ozen 77 Port Neches-Groves 62/Final

WOSgrad

It was a horribly called game.   PN-G Kids were allowed to travel all over the place.  One possession, a kid traveled I counted 5 times and never called it.  The next possession, an Ozen kid traveled, they called it with no hessitation.  This is just a few of the many errors I've seen.   Also, the foul count was very lopsided...

Couldve fooled me I assumed basketball season was over,6 and 12 sports at 10pm  covered soccer tonight. Only mentioned East Chambers Sutherland got his 700th win tonight. No mention of area district scores. Ozen Lady Panthers(25-4)(13-1) won 22-5A district title tonight thought maybe that was news worthy. # 24 Nederland was upset tonight guess that wasnt news worthy either. Oh well they do a great job most nights. 

All about staff. Soccer has had little to no coverage. Tonight bigger matchups were in soccer. I shot both games. Dave would normally grab a game if I was tied up, but he had to attend Taste of the Triangle (we do have to do more than the usual work stuff for our job). If it's not football season the only sports shooters tend to be the anchors. Trust me I'd love to have help. 

12 hours ago, Baller 93 said:

Since every call wasn't in Ozen's favor they were horrible?

Man stop i could care less about the favor just call the game right. PNG coach was out of control the entire night yelling at the refs and whomever else he could that was in shouting distance. He distracted the ref so much he couldnt even focus on the game. Couldnt even breath on PNG kids foul count was 11-3f irst qtr so you think that was evenly called . I know they wanted to keep the game close it was senior night.