Deepest run

Chester86

Since there is not much chatter on baseball yet, how about this topic?  Who will take the deepest run this year (any classification)?  We have some quality teams this year who are poised to have great seasons.  Not slighting the BH/Crosby/Baytown (outer Houston area), but I just don't know much about them.  Locally though, Silsbee is loaded with pitching, as is PN-G.  Nederland has some quality arms, and Warren - Kirbyville should really have a great battle in their district which will strengthen them for a deep run.  WO-S made the finals last year, and will fight the perennial powerhouse BC and aforementioned Silsbee.  Small schools have Big Sandy and West Sabine as pre-season top teams, with Evadale sneaking around with a pretty good team.  Kelly should have a pretty good team on the private section.  I am ready for the season, so let's hear it.

13 minutes ago, pinelandflash said:

I haven't seen WS play yet this season but they only lost 3 off last years team that went three rounds deep in the playoffs and they are loaded on the mound once again with at least 4 or 5 kids that can pitch and pitch well...

thought they went 4 rounds deep last year?