2016 Dallas Cowboys

Dak Prescott in round 3 would be great to groom. I don't think Cook is going to be a NFL caliber qb. Texans are getting their boy from Penn State in round 2. 

Round 1.) Bosa/Ramsey

Round 2.) Derrick Henry or interior D lineman. (Been seeing A'shaun Robinson falling. 

Round 3.) Dak Prescott

Round 4.) LB or another CB. 

Dallas needs defensive help bad. I can't watch another season on no sacks or turnovers... I want the D back in Big D

49 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Looks like the Hardy experiment is over in Dallas.  Not my team, but they should have never signed the dumbarse in the first place.  

Yeah. Looks like they are parting ways. No matter his off field problems, I didnt think he was that good of a player. Maybe take Bosa.....who knows?

I think Dallas will sign Long, he just got release by the Rams and he will be a cheap deal that still has a lot of gas in the tank in him. Especially with Gregory out 4 games and Dallas not resigning Hardy. 

Carr is such a big money pit for Dallas he needs to be a post June 1st cut take the loss on his deal and draft Ramsey. 

If if we can sign a proven veteran Linebacker to play the Mike would be great too. Or draft scobby Wright. Who knows someone might fall in round 2. 

This draft in round 1 and 2 needs to focus on the defense side of the ball. Playmakers that's can come in and contribute from day 1. Drafting a QB with the 4th overall pick (in my eyes and weak QB class) is telling me this team is super bowl capable or you are in rebuild mood and bombing the next season and possibly year after that. We need to draft QB in mid rounds and groom him or sign a quality veteran like Colt McCoy and worry about it next year. 

Well, I have been wrong before, but when the Boys traded down and passed on Stephen Jackson to take Julius Jones, then I knew I could do much better than that. I know our defense had no pass rush and the QB play is not why we lost 7 straight, but when Romo went down, I started thinking seriously about the future. We could bust with Wentz just like we could with Bosa. There are no guarantees. Here is a mock with the Boys taking Bosa.

This is the hidden content, please

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

One step closer to your 4th pick....Ramsey.

Unless he's gone to SD. Then Bosa at 4. I'm always skeptical taking DBs remember when Morris Claiborne was rated the highest ever since prime time. Well look at how his career has gone. Not worth what we gave up and traded up for a player that hasn't exactly met expectations of a top 10 pick. 

13 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Unless he's gone to SD. Then Bosa at 4. I'm always skeptical taking DBs remember when Morris Claiborne was rated the highest ever since prime time. Well look at how his career has gone. Not worth what we gave up and traded up for a player that hasn't exactly met expectations of a top 10 pick. 

Totally agree. I still want a QB at 4, then hopefully, Henry is there in the 2nd round, then maybe address the defensive line/ backs through the draft or free agency. 

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

Totally agree. I still want a QB at 4, then hopefully, Henry is there in the 2nd round, then maybe address the defensive line/ backs through the draft or free agency. 

Draft a Qb at 4 and immediately put him on the trading block. Try and rack up a veteran starter DB/D lineman or proven MLB if we can't resign McClain. Get that teams first round pick and pick best available that fit the teams need. Get us 2 for 1 or possibly 3 for 1. Henry would be nice in 2. Scobby Wright round 3 if he is there would be solid. 

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:30 PM, navydawg31 said:

So glad we cut Brandon Carr way to high of price tag on him. Just hope we can keep Mo since we will be short handed on veterans

they haven't cut Carr yet...where did you see or hear that?