2016 Dallas Cowboys

2 hours ago, JWB said:

I've always liked Morris...It's going to be interesting to see how they utilize our RBs, we have some options to say the least.

Not sure either. I've heard trade rumors with McFadden. If Dunbar, and I really like him, doesn't heal up and get in there to show some competition, it doesn't look good.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Not sure either. I've heard trade rumors with McFadden. If Dunbar, and I really like him, doesn't heal up and get in there to show some competition, it doesn't look good.

I bet they trade McFadden by the time its over...

10 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Dunbar worked best catching the ball out the backfield and in the slot. I always wondered about him at reciever because of that. I don't feel we need him though. I like Elliot, Morris, and Darius Jackson. We can trade McFadden and Leary for DE help.

Dunbar was great out of the backfield. Zeke is supposed to be good at this too. I have seen what Dunbar can do. He was tearing up the opposition when he got hurt. Need to see Zeke.

Very happy to see Romo get up after the back injury.  The COWBOYS need him if they are going to contend this season.

Also, very impressed with how Elliot played last night.  He ran hard!  Finished every run and punished the seattle defense.  Was able to get the edge on one play.  Didn't realize how fast he is.  He also blocked very well in pass protection.  Looks like the real deal.  

Prescott continued to make Jerry Jones look like a genius for taking him in the 4th round.  He made some, very expected, rookie mistakes last night but he's playing way better than anyone would have thought.  The TD pass to Witten was a stupid throw.  That ball is picked off 99 times out of 100.  Thank goodness Witten bailed him out.  However, very happy to have a capable backup QB this season.  

On August 23, 2016 at 8:47 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:
7 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Very happy to see Romo get up after the back injury.  The COWBOYS need him if they are going to contend this season.

Also, very impressed with how Elliot played last night.  He ran hard!  Finished every run and punished the seattle defense.  Was able to get the edge on one play.  Didn't realize how fast he is.  He also blocked very well in pass protection.  Looks like the real deal.  

Prescott continued to make Jerry Jones look like a genius for taking him in the 4th round.  He made some, very expected, rookie mistakes last night but he's playing way better than anyone would have thought.  The TD pass to Witten was a stupid throw.  That ball is picked off 99 times out of 100.  Thank goodness Witten bailed him out.  However, very happy to have a capable backup QB this season.  

Had to record the game.....early riser. So far, Zeke making pro bowlers look silly and it's pissing them off. Secondary looks like crap, so does the pass rush. Romo needs to suck it up. Dak is doing very well. The pass to Witten is what they are taught......throw if the defender has his back to you.

More to come.

I have all the confidence in the world in Dak Prescott. This is something I couldn't say last year, although defense was the bigger problem. Dez would have caught that TD pass that Williams dropped. Offense will not be our Achilles. It has always been the defensive pass rush. Can we get one that ain't a dopehead please?

BG, I'm going to reverse your prediction and say 10-6.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Told yall: 6-10! 

Enjoy the ride fellow Dallas fans. Maybe this will make Jerrah give up the power. 

Come on RRD

you need some more butter.

You need to pick a team to root for.

There are "30 something" not named Dallas.

Too bad you will never own a team.

#btbb

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

I have all the confidence in the world in Dak Prescott. This is something I couldn't say last year, although defense was the bigger problem. Dez would have caught that TD pass that Williams dropped. Offense will not be our Achilles. It has always been the defensive pass rush. Can we get one that ain't a dopehead please?

BG, I'm going to reverse your prediction and say 10-6.

I hope you're right, one more major injury and imma have to pull out my brown bag again. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I hope you're right, one more major injury and imma have to pull out my brown bag again. 

Dak will be taking all the snaps with the first string. He's a very intelligent sounding individual and he has modesty.....something lost in the "ME" age. I know it's preseason but he has completed a whopping 78% of his passes.....with several drops for big gains or TDs. Dak can make all the throws and is pretty accurate on deep routes. If the defense can step up, we may have a shot at the East. Zeke playing the whole game will give teams fits. Seattle has one of the top defenses around and he made them look silly. 

We need a defensive line that can pressure a QB. I don't even care about sacks, which are nice, just some serious pressure to help the DBs.