2015 Willie Ray Smith Finalists

WOSgrad

How accurate are highschool stats.I have watched videosof Wos and if you look closely their bread and butter play is jet sweep. Watch how many times JD actually pitches ball forward. That should technically be shuttle pass.. How many tds were scored and nobody caught this?

5 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Well everyday except that Friday night Jack Dallas beat Dontre Thomas in Silsbee. 

Go look at his numbers from that game though and compare them to JD....again you're comparing to what his "TEAM" accomplished instead of he himself this is not an award about team accomplishments.

24 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

With you being a lawyer I would figure you'd have a better argument than this...the only person that deserves this award on the offensive side is Dontre. And the numbers back that up, Jack Dallas had a good season but I definitely wouldn't consider him one of the best QB's in the area let alone the best offensive player lets just be honest here he is a great game manager surrounded by a ton of talent kind of like Alabama QB's. I guess Coker should win individual awards over Deshaun Watson because he won the natty right? Smh the WOS homers never cease to amaze me lol

You missed the point. But considering who I am dealing with, I don't find it all that surprising.

All of these guys have compelling cases. That is why they are finalists.  But like I said, some folks can't help themselves.

12 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol if you look at the history of WOS QB's most of them have been guys exactly like DT...Deon, Hypolite, Bevil, Reggie etc so idk what truth you're insinuating....

Lol......The only one out of ur group you listed would be Hypolite , not so much the other 3....C'mon mann

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

You missed the point. But considering who I am dealing with, I don't find it all that surprising.

All of these guys have compelling cases. That is why they are finalists.  But like I said, some folks can't help themselves.

What case can you argue for JD (as a individual player not team statistics )over a kid that put 71 TD's in a season...I'll wait

3 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Go look at his numbers from that game though and compare them to JD....again you're comparing to what his "TEAM" accomplished instead of he himself this is not an award about team accomplishments.

Dallas threw 3  tds to Dontres 1 and had about 30 more yards. Kicked the xps in the game and had 2 pancake blocks. Dontre threw a pick and Jack did not. Dontre had 17 rushes for 122 yards and 3 tds. Dallas had 2 for 43 and two tds. And won by 21 paints. I'd say he outgunned him that game. 

2 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

What case can you argue for JD (as a individual player not team statistics )over a kid that put 71 TD's in a season...I'll wait

I don't have to do that, his numbers convinced a group of about 30 that he deserves consideration.  So did Dontre, as did Adam and Kendrick.

3 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Dallas threw 3  tds to Dontres 1 and had about 30 more yards. Kicked the xps in the game and had 2 pancake blocks. Dontre threw a pick and Jack did not. Dontre had 17 rushes for 122 yards and 3 tds. Dallas had 2 for 43 and two tds. And won by 21 paints. I'd say he outgunned him that game. 

71 TD's>

Just now, One4All said:

Exactly Just like DT is not one..Dion was a better athlete come on dude no comparison

I agree but you're not making sense by saying he wouldn't play QB at WOS when there's been guys that he's better than(Hypolite, Bevil, etc) play QB at WOS. So I'm still confused as to why he wouldn't play QB at WOS...

7 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

I agree but you're not making sense by saying he wouldn't play QB at WOS when there's been guys that he's better than(Hypolite, Bevil, etc) play QB at WOS. So I'm still confused as to why he wouldn't play QB at WOS...

Bevil no comparison......lol

Bevil played QB at the next level, Please let me know what DT plays at the next level. ..Thanks 

2 minutes ago, One4All said:

JD won all head to head battle between the other three finalists am I correct

I would say WO-S won those games, not JD.

But, in the game against Silsbee here were each players numbers:

Dallas     passing 18-25-176-3-0

rushing   2-43 TD

total         27/219 yards, 4TD

Thomas  passing   6-13-149-1-1

rushing    17-122 3TD

total          30/271 yards, 4 TD

and it's not even close which QB faced the better defense. ;)

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I would say WO-S won those games, not JD.

But, in the game against Silsbee here were each players numbers:

Dallas     passing 18-25-176-3-0

rushing   2-43 TD

total         27/219 yards, 4TD

Thomas  passing   6-13-149-1-1

rushing    17-122 3TD

total          30/271 yards, 4 TD

and it's not even close which QB faced the better defense. ;)

Bingo!