The Walking Dead

ladybug33

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Exciting episode, but I am so emotional seeing two favorites die. I’m just processing it all right no, more to come later L

Yes, since there where quite a few folks there who weren't "primary" characters, they could have gotten at least one of them.  Whacking two main ones was a mental setback.

On October 24, 2016 at 10:41 PM, NDNation said:

I was not prepared. I'm so sad and angry. I would say more but I don't want to spoil it for  those that haven't seen it.

I hate Neegan and can't wait for Rick to take him down...I hope it's with Lucille.

I'm expecting some serious Maggie retribution.  The dang downside, they'll be confronting this the whole season, and last episode they'll be ready to take them down.  Then we'll have to wait, and wait, and wait.  Feel like a big bass with a hook in my mouth lol.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I'm expecting some serious Maggie retribution.  The dang downside, they'll be confronting this the whole season, and last episode they'll be ready to take them down.  Then we'll have to wait, and wait, and wait.  Feel like a big bass with a hook in my mouth lol.

Yep, they will draw this out. I have faith that Rick will prevail! LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, bear with me while I vent.  I like Maggie.  She's pretty as a speckled eared pup, but c'mon man.  Negan has this 200 man army.  Three separate communities hamstrung, and they spend 95% of the show with Maggie.  This dragging around is wearing thin.

On December 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM, NDNationMom2Indians said:

I don't like the jumping around either.

Apparently the Saviors have terrorized every group within hundreds of miles , sooooo everyone is going to band together and go against them. Can we get to that part already!

Amen.  Got excited tonight.  An hour & a half long.   Didn't realize the hour was commercials.

You gotta love Negan.  He's a peach. 

• 2 weeks later...
On December 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM, NDNationMom2Indians said:

I don't like the jumping around either.

Apparently the Saviors have terrorized every group within hundreds of miles , sooooo everyone is going to band together and go against them. Can we get to that part already!

Another season come and gone.  The silence on this board is loud and clear, and says volumes. Next season will be all the banding together you mentioned, and next fall they'll finally get together and whup up on the Saviors (maybe).  It's gone from, "I can't wait for Sunday" to just another show to watch cause with my 700 channels, there isn't anything else on.

• 1 month later...