The Walking Dead

ladybug33

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes, she is...these two ladies didn't need any help taking care of this situation...lol.

The whole time they were being held I kept thinking about what Rick said when they were in the boxcar at Terminus...no whining or crying about being caught, he just said "They're messing with the wrong people".

When Carol started hyper ventilating, I just laughed and thought "these 2 are about to wreck shop"...lol and they did.

7 hours ago, NDNation said:

So that's it, they defeated them all? I expected this to be drawn out a couple of episodes. I haven't seen the comics so this is all new to me.

Carol a "nervous little bird"...LOL

Maggie is one tough cookie.

They haven't killed them all I don't think. ย Isn't their "almost out of gas" bunch still out there, coming to the rescue? ย  Anyway, can't wait for next episode. ย 

40 minutes ago, REBgp said:

They haven't killed them all I don't think. ย Isn't their "almost out of gas" bunch still out there, coming to the rescue? ย  Anyway, can't wait for next episode. ย 

I thought that was the ones they set on fire. Hopefully there will be some more.

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

I thought that was the ones they set on fire. Hopefully there will be some more.

You're probably right. ย I was expecting a group like Rick & Daryl blowed away. ย Maybe they'll go get that truck full of food out of the lake. ย That's bugging me to death.ย 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Ok, never mind. ย Apparently a non-fatal shot to Darryl...

There willย be a riot if Daryl is dead. ย I find it strange he keeps getting snuck up on. ย The whole bunch. ย The two women at Nagan. ย Daryl & the 2 gals last week. Four of them tonight. ย Weird. ย 

Things are getting weirder by the minute, and thats hard to say about The Walking Dead..lol

Carol is freaking me out and Daryl better not be dead. My one wish is for Dwight to bite the dust. I can't stand this guy.

ย 

Sons of Anarchy was one of my favorite TV series. When Opie died, the writers were getting death threats and Kurt Sutter was getting stopped on the streets by ticked off fans. I see this happening if Daryl is dead..lol

ย 

OMG I have been holding on to my seat for the past few weeks dreading this moment tonight wondering which character would die by the hands of Negan. I can only guess that it may be Sasha, Eugene, or Big Red at least I hope so. I just hope that Daryl , Maggie, and Michonne are spared. I have to give it up to Morganย  is back on my good side after he saves Carol. What's up with the new group and those horses lol. I won't like Negan ever,ย or the new role that Rick and his group will play in the future. Oh well we will justย have to wait until the fall to find out. :(

ย 

ย 

On March 14, 2016 at 4:31 PM, NDNation said:

Well NDN you got your wish, but who'd thot they had a whole army. ย My wife & I agree it's Dwight, but they love to surprise us. ย  Just wonder how All those people out there making noise don't attract a herd of walkers. ย 

Rick was sweating bullets. His group is in trouble and not a word from him, just sitting there sweating.

What I don't understand is, if the Hilltop has been doing business with the Saviors, how come they didn't warn the Alexandria group of the # of people.

What is the distance between these groups? I don't get a sense of it being all that far.

Someone just kill Carol already, she's getting on my nerves. The people helping her and Morgan at the end, New Group or part of the Saviors? Looked more like something out of Star Wars..lol

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Rick was sweating bullets. His group is in trouble and not a word from him, just sitting there sweating.

What I don't understand is, if the Hilltop has been doing business with the Saviors, how come they didn't warn the Alexandria group of the # of people.

What is the distance between these groups? I don't get a sense of it being all that far.

Someone just kill Carol already, she's getting on my nerves. The people helping her and Morgan at the end, New Group or part of the Saviors? Looked more like something out of Star Wars..lol

Rick and his group have never met their match before, this group is the real deal EVIL. I believeย  Rick was scared out of his mind, because he was atย  mercy on the road and Negan's group knew their every move. I expect that Eugene will getย ย  killed because he handed Rick his papers on how to make bullets if needed. Now that Negan will come to Alexanderia and take guns, supplies, and food away for Ricks camp maybe (Rick)ย  willย  team up with hilltop, and the new Advengers looking group lol, and plot to take out Negan's group. I also forsee a lot of new twist and turns i.e. Rick will need to play Negan's game in order to gain his trust and take him down. It will be a long process, and we fans will continue to get frustrated at how the tables will keep turning. Im with you though Morgan and Carol are on another journey with another group who will maybe be large enough to help out. Right now the producers have got us guessing.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Rick and his group have never met their match before, this group is the real deal EVIL. I believeย  Rick was scared out of his mind, because he was atย  mercy on the road and Negan's group knew their every move. I expect that Eugene will getย ย  killed because he handed Rick his papers on how to make bullets if needed. Now that Negan will come to Alexanderia and take guns, supplies, and food away for Ricks camp maybe (Rick)ย  willย  team up with hilltop, and the new Advengers looking group lol, and plot to take out Negan's group. I also forsee a lot of new twist and turns i.e. Rick will need to play Negan's game in order to gain his trust and take him down. It will be a long process, and we fans will continue to get frustrated at how the tables will keep turning. Im with you though Morgan and Carol are on another journey with another group who will maybe be large enough to help out. Right now the producers have got us guessing.

Yes, instead of that long, drawn out scenario, maybe the Calvary will come to their rescue. ย Swinging their light sabers and screaming down with the Dark Side. ย Works for me :)ย 

21 hours ago, REBgp said:

Yes, instead of that long, drawn out scenario, maybe the Calvary will come to their rescue. ย Swinging their light sabers and screaming down with the Dark Side. ย Works for me :)ย 

LOL sho you right, they need a lot of help.ย  Dark Side, Bright Side, Right, and Left side too lol.

The comics have Glenn as the one who dies. I don't read the comics, but I've heard that the show changes it up, so hopefully its not Glen. I know the actor who plays Daryl has another show starting, so they may have made this his exit.

ย 

Carol is going to show up and say "please don't make me kill you", and blast them all to smithereens..lol

On April 6, 2016 at 1:50 PM, NDNation said:

The comics have Glenn as the one who dies. I don't read the comics, but I've heard that the show changes it up, so hopefully its not Glen. I know the actor who plays Daryl has another show starting, so they may have made this his exit.

ย 

Carol is going to show up and say "please don't make me kill you", and blast them all to smithereens..lol

Apparently, in the comics, Glennย dies in the shootout at the railroad tracks instead of the nurse. ย 

My wife has figured out who it was, at least I think. ย Her argument was too strong for me to argue with. ย But I hope she's wrong.ย 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, REBgp said:

I want to like Fear of the Walking Dead, but it's just not getting it done. ย I'll keep watching it. ย Maybe when they get to Mexico it'll pick up.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yep...it's just a time killer until the real thing starts back up.

I do think it's better than the first episodes.ย 

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree, its better than the 1st season. I like the boat scenario and the dead still able to get around in the water..lol No where is safe.ย 

I'm just not getting attached to these characters, although I do like the pill head who doesn't brush his hair..lol

Also, It seems like the show advanced really quick from just discovering the virus to mass infected. They could catch up with the Walking Dead quick.

Maybe they rescue Rick and crew..lol

On April 26, 2016 at 1:21 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly, it's not the same but this season has been way better than the first. ย And it does help a little to distract between seasons of TWD. ย And at least for me, it seems to pick up a little bit of steam each episode.ย 

On April 29, 2016 at 0:03 AM, TxHoops said:

Exactly, it's not the same but this season has been way better than the first. ย And it does help a little to distract between seasons of TWD. ย And at least for me, it seems to pick up a little bit of steam each episode.ย 

Yes, it's a moving ahead at turtle speed. ย Have high hopes for Mexico, if they make it that far. ย 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Heena
    Newest Member
    Heena
    • I may be wrong, but I think it was 2 F16s.ย 
    • So far the high dollar Hader hasn't shown me anything except giving up runs in releif.ย  Stros had a chance last night be he took care of that.ย  We'll see
    • Great decision by BISD Congrats Coach Thomas!!!!
    • High Profile Call girls in Dubai 0507757241 Dubai Call girls #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
    • Call girls Service in Dubai 0544017141 Dubai Call girls Serviceย  #๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ฑ 971โ—„581548100 ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ#๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ#๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜–๐˜ง๐˜œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜‹๐˜Ÿ๐˜‰. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ30๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.๐˜'๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต2๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช.๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.๐˜๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜‹๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ย 
  • Topics