The Walking Dead

ladybug33

I knew Morgan was up to no good, I hope the walkers get to him. Carol looks to be hurt badly, the way he (Morgan) bounced her back on his knee. The kid Sam needs an “A whipping”, all I need is 30 seconds, lol. The plot thickens. Andrea has really flipped (bye) girl. I can’t say this was one of my favorite episode. 

Edited by ladybug33

• 2 weeks later...

There's about 6 or 7 that need to be thrown to the walkers.  IMO spending to much show time with idle chatter and not enough taking care of business.  

I agree. To nice living in the neighborhood,  but now they're in deep poo, so it should start getting more intresting. 

I don't know if I could spread walker goo all over me. And they need to duck that little boys mouth before he get everyone killed..lol

Caught up on Badlands.  I'm on the fence about this show. 

We watch it first time last night (3 episodes).   Initially I thot it looked good, but at the end, like you, we're on the fence.  Has potential, but writers don't seem to take advantage of it.  

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and son have been watching since the beginning.  I resisted for a long time but finally relented two or three seasons ago and binge watched on Netflix to catch up.  Now, we are tuned in every Sunday.  I'm hooked. 

Lol, I know the feeling.  Aren't we pathetic :)  

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Michonne and Rick aw I do not know if this is going to be cool, cause she will be the next one killed off, lol. Rick has bad luck with women. I'm just going hum, I don't think I like it.

I so did not see that coming. To me they were close, like brother and sister, so i was kinda like ewweeeee gross. Michonne is one of my favorite characters, if they kill her off, Im going to be ticked.

IMO, this show does not need a lot of romantic plots and drama to be good.  

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

Ok, I'm responsible for a bunch of people, and food is a priority.  I find a truck full and then let it go in a lake chasing some half wit?  I don't think so.  

OMG....This is not their 1st rodeo, what the heck were they doing..lol I was sick when the truck sank. You find a truck loaded with supplies, you should immediately go back to base. You hit the mother load and you stop to mess with a fricken vending machine...lol 

20 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Michonne and Rick aw I do not know if this is going to be cool, cause she will be the next one killed off, lol. Rick has bad luck with women. I'm just going hum, I don't think I like it.

7 hours ago, NDNation said:

I so did not see that coming. To me they were close, like brother and sister, so i was kinda like ewweeeee gross. Michonne is one of my favorite characters, if they kill her off, Im going to be ticked.

Don't be hating on Richonne.  A lot of people, mostly women, my wife included, have been hoping for that coupling for quite sometime.  I hear those women almost broke Twitter last night with their jubilation.  

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Don't be hating on Richonne.  A lot of people, mostly women, my wife included, have been hoping for that coupling for quite sometime.  I hear those women almost broke Twitter last night with their jubilation.  

Love the Richonne lol, I just want them to stay focus, the walkers are taking no time off. I just do not want her to get killed off. I think she will become un-focused. Hey lets see what happens next. I know Ricks son loves her.

12 hours ago, NDNation said:

I know did not see this coming gee wiz.