The Walking Dead

ladybug33

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Best season they’ve had in a while.  Much needed to since, in my humble opinion, FTWD had become the better show (John Dorie might be the best character in the franchise).  Anyway, all the pontificating this week made me think of this scene, which might be my favorite in the series.  And I would be in favor of giving Trump the monarchy we all know he secretly wants, as long as this guy is the king:

This is the hidden content, please

I had to stop watching after Season 7. I couldn't do it anymore. Sum it up real quick. Is Rick the man again? Is everybody I know and loved dead yet?

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Best season they’ve had in a while.  Much needed to since, in my humble opinion, FTWD had become the better show (John Dorie might be the best character in the franchise).  Anyway, all the pontificating this week made me think of this scene, which might be my favorite in the series.  And I would be in favor of giving Trump the monarchy we all know he secretly wants, as long as this guy is the king:

This is the hidden content, please

He could be king again only if Carol allowed it. She silently rules.

All I heard, Ricks going to die.  So giant explosion of the homemade bridge.  Amazingly, Junk Lady standing a mile downstream waiting on a helicopter (what’s up with that?) sees Rick laying on the bank.  I guess she levitated Rick into the helicopter, and he’s still alive.  And all that happened after he was impaled on a piece of rebar - pulled himself off - and led a herd to the bridge, while bleeding 3 gallons of blood.  Imo, the writers have run out of ideas.  Same thing happened on the X-Files.  Of course, there’s so little on the 3 Million Channels, I’ll probably keep watching it.  

• 2 months later...

A quote from this week’s episode of This Is Us, from the bit character, Reverend Hawley:

“Act in a way that will make you smile when you’re old and grey and lying under a pale pink nursing home blanket, thinking about the life you lived.  You do that, you’ll be the man your father wanted.”

Now that is advice to live by.