The Walking Dead

ladybug33

On May 3, 2016 at 1:54 PM, HasBeen36 said:

Pill head makes the show. I'm confused with this love interest between the guy who took over the boat and the daughter. Wish I knew names but I'm not attached. 

I've been watching since it started, and I don't know anyone's name, except Strand and I'm not sure that's right. 

50 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

I was busy watching the greatest show ever made (Game of Thrones) Sunday night and forgot all about FTWD.

My #1 show is Vikings, but Game of Thrones is a close 2nd.

Wish they would show what happened to the 2 dragons that the little one let go.

Don't have HBO so I'd never seen Game of Thrones.  Daughter & SIL got the first two seasons.  They haven't finished the second yet (only watch when kids are gone).  Wife and I got first season and it was surprisingly as good as everyone said.  Watching them until we realized it was 2am lol.   Good show, as is Vikings.

On 5/10/2016 at 10:23 AM, REBgp said:

Don't have HBO so I'd never seen Game of Thrones.  Daughter & SIL got the first two seasons.  They haven't finished the second yet (only watch when kids are gone).  Wife and I got first season and it was surprisingly as good as everyone said.  Watching them until we realized it was 2am lol.   Good show, as is Vikings.

Great show. A little too much "adult fun" in the series the first couple of seasons, but as you get farther into it those scenes become less and less frequent. 

1 hour ago, HasBeen36 said:

Great show. A little too much "adult fun" in the series the first couple of seasons, but as you get farther into it those scenes become less and less frequent. 

Lol yes my daughter warned us.  Said it dropped off some in second season.  Great entertainment otherwise.  

39 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

Dont get too attached to any one person. No one is off limits to being murdered. 

Lol, that's something else she warned me about.  I have to admit I like the dwarf.  He's the only one in that family that's relatively sane.  Course I liked the head (no pun intended) of Winterfall, until .........

On May 12, 2016 at 10:31 AM, HasBeen36 said:

Dont get too attached to any one person. No one is off limits to being murdered. 

Except the ones I'd like someone to murder, like that boy King (Twit), or his mom.

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Okay, after this week, I must declare Game of Thrones the best show on television.  Another show I resisted for a long time because it wasn't a genre I typically enjoy.  Sounds like I need to start watching Vikings as well. 

You will not regret watching Vikings. It's a little faster pace than GOT. Its also based from actual history. There was a Ragnar and sons..lol

Insane characters.

Just finished the GOT second series "last night".   Thought it was about 11:30 and looked at my watch - dadgum, it's 1:30 in the morning.   On the plus side, the only Lanister worth a poot is still alive, barely.  Not sure why head of family has ostracized my little buddy.   Amazon is cool.  Mother of dragons is dangerous.  And if there isn't enough going on, The Walking Dead cast extras have shown up.  Durn show is more addictive than cocaine.

And like Hoops, I kept resisting it for a long time.

Tonight's mid season finale annoyed the crap out of me.  Not sure about you guys but they are not doing a good job of making me care about the characters.   The one I liked, Nick, even took a step back tonight.   At least when they were on the boat it was a cool concept. 

10 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Tonight's mid season finale annoyed the crap out of me.  Not sure about you guys but they are not doing a good job of making me care about the characters.   The one I liked, Nick, even took a step back tonight.   At least when they were on the boat it was a cool concept. 

I agree 100%.  On the boat, I felt the show was heading in the right direction.  This Mexico stay has been absurd, and as you pointed out, ruining the characters.  Very, very, disappointed.