The Walking Dead

ladybug33

And they better not kill Glen, Rick, Darrell and Maggie. 

Ha I'm telling you people were mad when they thought Glenn was dead. I was like NO not Glen he is about to be a dad. They always kill off the good people, Maggie is one tuff bad "A" woman, Rick is the man, but he should not have gave that kid the gun, now that kid is targeting his son. This sunday is going to be mid season finale until Feburary I guess. Darrell I love his character, and miche, the woman with the soward, wow she is good too, but she needs to stay out of Rick's face he knows what he is doing lol.

Love this show! Now that SOA is gone(might be a spin off coming), its my fav.

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? Its goes back to the beginning when the walkers first started. Not the same characters and not near as good, but I watch it anyway..

GLEN IS NOT DEAD!

Yes I'm very happy about that. I remember last year when I started watching the marathons to catch up on the show. I would stay up all night I was locked in. No I have not watched Fear the walking dead, but it seems to be something that I should do. The Badlands that's another good one.

Dadgum, I'm senile.  I left out Michonne.  She can handle the sword like a ninja.  Then the older short hair blonde?  She has mentally gone medieval, which isn't totally bad in a Z place. 

Thanks for clearing up the spelling on Michonne name lol, that girl has game, oh yeah the old lady she has flipped, her son too. Why is she beating on the fence at the walkers? Strange lol.

Love this show! Now that SOA is gone(might be a spin off coming), its my fav.

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? Its goes back to the beginning when the walkers first started. Not the same characters and not near as good, but I watch it anyway..

GLEN IS NOT DEAD!

Watched Fear the Walking Dead.  You're right, not as good, (YET).  But I still have hope it improves next run.  

A new good series on TNT, Agent X. 

Yes I'm very happy about that. I remember last year when I started watching the marathons to catch up on the show. I would stay up all night I was locked in. No I have not watched Fear the walking dead, but it seems to be something that I should do. The Badlands that's another good one.

I did the same thing...binged watched all the seasons up until last season. I was going to bed at 6 in the morning on weekends..lol Can't believe I never watched it. I recorded Badlands...got to watch it over the holidays.

A new good series on TNT, Agent X

What day and time for this show?

Sunday on TNT at 8 I think.  "Real Constitution" provides VP to have an agent to take care of things Govt can't.  Lot of action. 

VP is Sharon Stone & agent is Joe Hephner (not sure @ 1st name). 

Edited by REBgp

You would be grateful for Rick Grimes in the zombie apocalypse. . Too bad I can't get an admin involved. Oh wait. I'm married to one.

image.jpg

Mrs Aggie you have my sympathy.  Sounds like your husband is one of those cynical dudes.  Probably doesn't believe in UFO's either lol

Have any of you watched since Season 1? If so, what has been your favorite season? Least favorite? If not then what about favorite/least favorite episode?

I just started watching last year.

My favorite character is Daryl, because he tries to stay independent while still having to fight to protect the group. Daryl is not a people person, he does not like getting close to anyone because, whenever he lets people in his world they die. For him showing emotions is a sign of weakness such as when his brother Meryl got killed he cried and then got mad at himself lol. Beth and Carol are the two people he cares for the most, yet Beth died in season 4- I believe. I like Daryl in this season because he is beginning to trust people again. I see him getting closer to the new character, the women who stole his motorcycle. My least favorite season was season 4 when Carol had to shoot the little girl because she (the little girl) went mental and was about to kill baby Judith.  My least favorite character is Morgan he has too many secrets that can hurt the group in the long run especially, if that walker he is keeping in his home gets loose. i like this season the most so far.

Edited by ladybug33

Have any of you watched since Season 1? If so, what has been your favorite season? Least favorite? If not then what about favorite/least favorite episode?

How about you How long you been watching, your favorite season? Least favorite? If not then what about favorite/least favorite episode? I also like season 3-4 when Michonne took out the governor's eye and whipped him good.Lol.

Edited by ladybug33

How about you How long you been watching, your favorite season? Least favorite? If not then what about favorite/least favorite episode? I also like season 3-4 when Michonne took out the governor's eye and whipped him good.Lol.

I have been watching since the beginning of season 2. My oldest and I were home sick with the flu and he forced me to watch Episode 1 as horror is NOT my genre at all! Little did I know it was a human drama. I binged watched the whole season while I was sick and and picked up the following fall at the farm. Season 2 has been my favorite because Glenn has always been one of my favorite characters and for him to get a girlfriend was the best. I love Darryl, too. Heck I love all of the original 5 that are left. I was devastated when Glenn "died" a month ago. Mr. AAW thinks I am nuts.

Least favorite season was with the governor. I almost gave up hope. I couldn't stand Andrea either.

Favorite episode(s) Carol taking out Terminus, Glenn and Rick escaping Atlanta covered in guts.

I have been watching since the beginning of season 2. My oldest and I were home sick with the flu and he forced me to watch Episode 1 as horror is NOT my genre at all! Little did I know it was a human drama. I binged watched the whole season while I was sick and and picked up the following fall at the farm. Season 2 has been my favorite because Glenn has always been one of my favorite characters and for him to get a girlfriend was the best. I love Darryl, too. Heck I love all of the original 5 that are left. I was devastated when Glenn "died" a month ago. Mr. AAW thinks I am nuts.

Least favorite season was with the governor. I almost gave up hope. I couldn't stand Andrea either.

Favorite episode(s) Carol taking out Terminus, Glenn and Rick escaping Atlanta covered in guts.

You are a ture fan ha, I cannot wait until Sunday.