Baytown,BH,Crosby,and Dayton JH Basketball

John Blutarsky

I will predict 8th grade a Being HJS district champs with a Gentry teams only loss coming to HJS. These two teams were the cream of the crop last year. HJS 8A is the same team plus 1.

I dont know any thing about the 7A teams around but I think our 7A team will be hard to handle. We played very timid and not aggressive in the 1st game. With more practice time and games go on they will get better.

HJS 8A over Baytown Jr  73-15

HJS 8B over Baytown Jr 46-5

HJS 7A over Baytown Jr 49-18

HJS 7b over Baytown Jr 22-15

I will predict 8th grade a Being HJS district champs with a Gentry teams only loss coming to HJS. These two teams were the cream of the crop last year. HJS 8A is the same team plus 1.

I dont know any thing about the 7A teams around but I think our 7A team will be hard to handle. We played very timid and not aggressive in the 1st game. With more practice time and games go on they will get better.

HJS 8A over Baytown Jr  73-15

HJS 8B over Baytown Jr 46-5

HJS 7A over Baytown Jr 49-18

HJS 7b over Baytown Jr 22-15

Didn't ya'lls 8th grade squad win district as 7th graders last year? Looking forward to the Gentry game against ya'll. 12/10/2015, 8th in Highlands. 7th at Gentry.

• 2 weeks later...

Man the HJS 7a game was a barn burner that the refs allowed. We had 10 point leads twice but every time we go out to those leads the refs started calling fouls on every single thing.  But we held on to stay unbeaten on the season at 4-0.

Next up Dayton. Anyone know how they are?

HJS 8A BY 30 OVER CROSBY             HJS 7A : 46

CROSBY : 44

HJS 8B : 29                                          HJS 7B LOST BY A COUPLE 

CROSBY : 26

• 3 weeks later...

Updates after last night.  

8th Grade A is Gentry is undefeated and title is theirs  to lose with I believe HJS in 2nd. 

8th Grade B is a tie with HJS and Grentry with 1 loss each. HJS has 1 left vs Horace Mann and Gentry has 2 left.

7th Grade A is now a tie with HJS and Crosby with 1 loss each. Crosbys loss coming by HJS. HJS has 1 game left at HM and Crosby I think has 2 left.

7th Grade B im not even sure lol. 

8 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Updates after last night.  

8th Grade A is Gentry is undefeated and title is theirs  to lose with I believe HJS in 2nd. 

8th Grade B is a tie with HJS and Grentry with 1 loss each. HJS has 1 left vs Horace Mann and Gentry has 2 left.

7th Grade A is now a tie with HJS and Crosby with 1 loss each. Crosbys loss coming by HJS. HJS has 1 game left at HM and Crosby I think has 2 left.

7th Grade B im not even sure lol. 

8A is Gentry, with Barbers Hill North in 2nd with 1 loss.  Highlands is 3rd with 2 losses