Johnny Manziel

Different as in RGIII can do absolutely nothing to better his chances. Johnny was given so Many chances. They're not afraid about what rg3 will do outside of football. 

Johnny put this on himself nobody wants to see there qb fresh out of rehab getting in drunk confrontations with his gf and out in the club with a bottle in his hand. 

If the guy still drinking he's not trying he rather be homeboy Johnny than qb Johnny. 

Different as in RGIII can do absolutely nothing to better his chances. Johnny was given so Many chances. They're not afraid about what rg3 will do outside of football. 

Johnny put this on himself nobody wants to see there qb fresh out of rehab getting in drunk confrontations with his gf and out in the club with a bottle in his hand. 

If the guy still drinking he's not trying he rather be homeboy Johnny than qb Johnny. 

1. No one knows if the video is from March (before he went to rehab) or from September (in which im seeing alot of) or from last weekend. 

2. The gf was the drunken crazy one in that spat weeks ago in which as he should have been: was cleared

3. When the coach doesn't want you on the team nor really wants you to succeed its nothing JFF can do either, Pettine didn't want to play him versus the Steelers in which he had a great game, I can only imagine how pissed Pettine was after that game hoping to the high heavens that something would come out about JFF, something as little as enjoying your Bye Week, nothing different than what OBJ did on his amongst other players recently. 

Also anyone for a fact know if the Browns got certain rules set aside for JFF like what Dallas did for Dez and broke one of them? 

How can you possibly defend these spoiled rotten entitled chumps? Mallett, Manziel, the list goes on.. It's really mind boggling

They all had their chances, they all blew it

i guess you are just trying to save face from all the "shade" you have been throwing?

im just pointing out facts, some folks dont like facts ;)

About the special rules for dez question, have no idea what you are talking about other than, Jerry Jones is probably the first ever NFL a owner to hire a 24/7 365 days babysitter. LOL

and looks like it worked out. $$$

speak off what you know, not off emotion, you'll feel better trust me. ;)

im just pointing out facts, some folks dont like facts ;)

what have you pointed out that is fact?

Maybe Pettine is trying to get out of town? Maybe he didn't want Johnny in the first place?

Johnny was given the keys to the car a couple of weeks ago to show what he was all about, Got some idle time and he screwed it up.

Mallett was given the keys in week 2, didn't work out his way, pouted, was a baby, and got released. Still unemployed, (i know, i know,...you are going to bash the Texans for having to pay him off for being a lazy bum, but IMO it was money well spent to get the chump out of town)

Those above are fact.

what have you pointed out that is fact?

Maybe Pettine is trying to get out of town? Maybe he didn't want Johnny in the first place?

Johnny was given the keys to the car a couple of weeks ago to show what he was all about, Got some idle time and he screwed it up.

Mallett was given the keys in week 2, didn't work out his way, pouted, was a baby, and got released. Still unemployed, (i know, i know,...you are going to bash the Texans for having to pay him off for being a lazy bum, but IMO it was money well spent to get the chump out of town)

Those above are fact.

in bold is facts, glad you pointed it out. JFF screwed it up? How? Did pretty good versus the Steelers. Hey but you may be onto something, like i stated before that probably pissed Pettine off even more lol….. 

He had a good game last time.  They named him the starter.  They should have let him start on Monday night and then judged him on his performance.  If party boy sucks, then you can demote him.  The Browns are 2-8.  What difference does it make now anyway?  I do agree Johnny is a terrible role model. 

Is that 13 second video it? So, he danced and sang along to some crappy music while holding a bottle?? Wow...I'm glad no one records my weekends.

Unbelievable Browns being the Browns!!!!

yes, that's the one. Lol!  I've seen Gronk party harder than that on his Bye Week amongst others, just saying. Browns being Browns is an understatement but oh so correct. Even though he was cleared the domestic spat was worse than this and police were called, like I said he was cleared of any wrongdoing, this is just Pettine acting on any little thing to sit JFF plain and simple. 

in bold is facts, glad you pointed it out. JFF screwed it up? How? Did pretty good versus the Steelers. Hey but you may be onto something, like i stated before that probably pissed Pettine off even more lol….. 

I could go get the press release, but I'm sure you are in the know enough that the management of the browns is behind Pettine's decision

To the bold above^ Stat wise yes, no win though....

I think when the owner invests a first round pick, millions of dollars on a person they want the face of the franchise to be something good on AND off the field. Johnny hasn't done that. He looks to be done. Even if you get your wish and he gets released(most likely) what idiot owner would give him another chance?.............oops never mind. LOL

I could go get the press release, but I'm sure you are in the know enough that the management of the browns is behind Pettine's decision

To the bold above^ Stat wise yes, no win though....

I think when the owner invests a first round pick, millions of dollars on a person they want the face of the franchise to be something good on AND off the field. Johnny hasn't done that. He looks to be done. Even if you get your wish and he gets released(most likely) what idiot owner would give him another chance?.............oops never mind. LOL

plenty of owners would, your owner invested in Mallett and he was "such a horrible person" lmao. Honestly I now doubt JFF gets released, I think Pettine will get shown the door before they evaluate to keep JFF or not going into next season and that will depend on what HC they bring in. 

plenty of owners would, your owner invested in Mallett and he was "such a horrible person" lmao. Honestly I now doubt JFF gets released, I think Pettine will get shown the door before they evaluate to keep JFF or not going into next season and that will depend on what HC they bring in. 

Not so sure about "plenty".....maybe one or two that like to be in the press good or bad.

As for Mallett, I'm sure most people didn't know he was still in the league all these years. Since he wasn't out being the life of the party as a backup QB

BOB took a chance on him, he failed to be a help to the team and he was released. Such the life of a first time NFL coach. He owned up to it.

Not so sure about "plenty".....maybe one or two that like to be in the press good or bad.

As for Mallett, I'm sure most people didn't know he was still in the league all these years. Since he wasn't out being the life of the party as a backup QB

BOB took a chance on him, he failed to be a help to the team and he was released. Such the life of a first time NFL coach. He owned up to it.

incorrect, most ppl knew he was Brady's backup. ;) and trust me I know all about Ryan, he just didn't have cameras following his every move. 

yes, that's the one. Lol!  I've seen Gronk party harder than that on his Bye Week amongst others, just saying. Browns being Browns is an understatement but oh so correct. Even though he was cleared the domestic spat was worse than this and police were called, like I said he was cleared of any wrongdoing, this is just Pettine acting on any little thing to sit JFF plain and simple. 

So he got caught dancing with a bottle of champagne on the weekend before a bye week. He didn't say,....get caught in a night club shooting  (Lewis), knock his girlfriend unconcious (Rice) and threaten to kill her (Hardy) , or get caught with a crap ton of cocaine (Most all of the 1990's Dallas Cowboys). Basically he was just out having fun like 98% of young NFL players do on their bye weeks? I bet Broadway Joe is glad he doesn't play in this day and age!!

I get a pretty good laugh when I hear the millions they have invested on Johnny since he was drafted in the 1st round, what about the 8th overall pick the Browns took say Justin Gilbert?

Edited by Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck!

So he got caught dancing with a bottle of champagne on the weekend before a bye week. He didn't say,....get caught in a night club shooting  (Lewis), knock his girlfriend unconcious (Rice) and threaten to kill her (Hardy) , or get caught with a crap ton of cocaine (Most all of the 1990's Dallas Cowboys). Basically he was just out having fun like 98% of young NFL players do on their bye weeks I bet Broadway Joe is glad he doesn't play in this day and age!!

I get a pretty good laugh when I hear the millions they have invested on Johnny since he was drafted in the 1st round, what about the 8th overall pick the Browns took say Justin Gilbert?

i cant disagree with anything you stated. :)

Meant to add this last night:

I find it funny that JFF can party after the Aggy vs Auburn game and absolutely no big deal was made about that when he had a game to prepare for versus the Steelers the next weekend (in which he played well and that pissed off Pettine) but he parties on his off week (bye week) and its how dare he enjoy himself on his week off lol. Ppl backwards and if they cant see whats going on then they're complete dumbarses man.  

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

Turns out JFF may have actually been demoted for lying about the timeline of the video.  The truth may have set him free.

if thats the reason then thats on JFF, hell it was HIS off week, thats what you do on your off week: enjoy yourself with fam/friends. I assume the Browns Organization called the club that he was at to confirm?  

Lmao whole situation is just dumb but its the Browns. 

This is the hidden content, please
18m 18 minutes ago 

Per Source. Manziel Starting. Coming from Front Office. Pettine against it. Pettine has option to resign or coach till Season End. 
This is the hidden content, please