DeMarco Murray

• 1 year later...

Where was Conklin at on the pro bowl roster? 

Lewan will probably set a pro bowl record on most flags. Every time I see a Titans game he is getting flagged or Jones missing a blocking assignment and Marcus got to run for his life. If he didn't have some speed in him he would have taken a lot more sacks then he has all season. He bails them out a lot and makes the o line better then what they are. If Titans draft a center in first round then I believe they will win the division next year. They are a year out from making a deep run. Fun young exciting team

8 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

So, Zek has the BEST yards per att. against a 8 man front.

I saw that and still think it is useless, even though it does show Zeke is more prolific. Sometimes a defense will show an 8 man front and then back out of it. Give me a break.

It's like having a baseball stat for a player who is batting against a left hander, with one out and a man on first, after coming off the DL with a minimum of 30 ABs........on a Thursday night.

On 12/24/2016 at 3:47 PM, STiger85 said:

Yeah, you talking about a 8 man front. The RB better be good cause 5 lineman is not going to block an 8 man front. I'll take Zek and you take whoever is on that list and I'll blast you out of the water. Zek = BEST

Bell is the best RB in the league