CBB Longhorns

UTfanatic

15 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Fudge!

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a collegiate game called that tightly and I have no idea how we managed to only lose by a buzzer beater in OT without Bamba and Coleman.  I think Hamm played more in OT than he had in the entire conference schedule.   Proud of how they battled to the end. 

30 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

UT continues to play well at home, Coleman hit some huge shots down the stretch. Being out of position on defense and lack of rotation/weak side help needs to get better to compete in the dance come March. Anytime the horns take down ou, it is a good day though!

Yes it is!  I wish Coleman had used one of those FTs in the closing minutes of regulation vs Tech!

On 2/4/2018 at 11:51 PM, TxHoops said:

It is not a secret I have been a Shaka fan since he was at VCU.  I love relentless defense and this team is really, really good on that end of the floor.  The improvement on the offensive end is making this team a real threat to win any game. 

They're better defensively because they have a premier shot blocker in the paint.  He doesn't work too much full court Havoc at UT because it hasn't worked.  Good teams tore it up.  He may want to visit Bobby Huggins to learn how to properly pressure full court.  

44 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

They're better defensively because they have a premier shot blocker in the paint.  He doesn't work too much full court Havoc at UT because it hasn't worked.  Good teams tore it up.  He may want to visit Bobby Huggins to learn how to properly pressure full court.  

Roach is an elite perimeter defender and I’ve been impressed with Coleman’s defense as well.  But it is nice to have a rim protector like Bamba.  

• 2 weeks later...