Bad Or Good Ones?

smitty

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, smitty said:

Bad one or good one?

This is the hidden content, please

Too bad she didn't have a gun in her purse. With two kids to protect, she could have splattered that scum bag all over the stairs. Notice how no muslim will mess with any man one on one or go up against anyone armed. They prey on the weak and defenseless. I have no use for any of them. I would feed a dog before I would one of those POS's. I wouldn't piss on one if he was on fire.....well maybe but it wouldn't put him out.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Too bad she didn't have a gun in her purse. With two kids to protect, she could have splattered that scum bag all over the stairs. Notice how no muslim will mess with any man one on one or go up against anyone armed. They prey on the weak and defenseless. I have no use for any of them. I would feed a dog before I would one of those POS's. I wouldn't piss on one if he was on fire.....well maybe but it wouldn't put him out.

+1000

After watching that video again, I think my wife could take him. He looks like a cowardly wuss anyway, and my wife would not have cowered to him. I like that about her. Before anyone gets any ideas, no, she does not beat me up, but I promise, if that turd had slapped my wife, she would have fought back......kinda like a bear protecting her cubs, even against the much larger male. My wife doesn't care for guns, but is not against anyone having them or my small collection of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I am becoming more and more convinced that this issue might decide the general election.  I saw a poll the other day where even those who consider themselves on the left are almost evenly divided on the refugee situation.  You can fill in the blanks on the rest of the voters. 

If Trump doesn't self destruct and actually wins the R nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if this election had the lowest turnout in a long long time.  To many R will not vote for Trump, and I'm not sure all the Bernie backers will vote for Hillary.  But alas, my political predictions are about as bad as my stock picks :) 

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

If Trump doesn't self destruct and actually wins the R nomination, I wouldn't be surprised if this election had the lowest turnout in a long long time.  To many R will not vote for Trump, and I'm not sure all the Bernie backers will vote for Hillary.  But alas, my political predictions are about as bad as my stock picks :) 

It's hard to tell. All four leading candidates are polarizing. I clearly see why three of them are, not sure why on the fourth. Many people will come out to vote for their candidate, and many against the "other" candidate. And many people will be so turned off that they won't show up. For some reason I have a strange feeling it will average out to about roughly the same turnout as other elections, even though emotions are higher on both sides. And I think we are buying the same stocks.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It's hard to tell. All four leading candidates are polarizing. I clearly see why three of them are, not sure why on the fourth. Many people will come out to vote for their candidate, and many against the "other" candidate. And many people will be so turned off that they won't show up. For some reason I have a strange feeling it will average out to about roughly the same turnout as other elections, even though emotions are higher on both sides. And I think we are buying the same stocks.

Me either