Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You do understand that this encompasses a whole lot of Trump voters?

Yes, I do.

A lot of the Trump folks are backing him because they are tired of the status quo in the GOP and wanted change...fine, so do I.

My question to them is if you call yourselves Republicans/Conservatives, why no back someone like Cruz or Paul that are actually close to what the party should stand for.

Instead, the are sucked in by Trump's rock star tactics...no real conservative would have backed this guy from the start.

Now, we're stuck with him but I will be voting for him because I have no doubt the alternative can only be worse.

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes, I do.

A lot of the Trump folks are backing him because they are tired of the status quo in the GOP and wanted change...fine, so do I.

My question to them is if you call yourselves Republicans/Conservatives, why no back someone like Cruz or Paul that are actually close to what the party should stand for.

Instead, the are sucked in by Trump's rock star tactics...no real conservative would have backed this guy from the start.

Now, we're stuck with him but I will be voting for him because I have no doubt the alternative can only be worse.

I have no doubt that trump could be worse

I'd just like to know why people say Trump isn't qualified to be president because he has never been involved in politics, yet those same people say Hillary is qualified because she has been in politics most of her adult life, but she screws up royally. How is that grounds for being qualified?

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

I'd just like to know why people say Trump isn't qualified to be president because he has never been involved in politics, yet those same people say Hillary is qualified because she has been in politics most of her adult life, but she screws up royally. How is that grounds for being qualified?

Republicans said the same thing about Obama. The community organizer slogan lasted longer than the birther scare tactic

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

With all the problrms hillary has with trust and the race is still so close. Obama probably would have mopped the floor with trumps fake hair head

Hillary's biggest problem is she just doesn't know how to deliver a speech full of false hope and empty promises. She can say the words, but she can't sell the false narrative like Obama or Bill. She's just too transparent...thus the distrust.

29 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Hillary's biggest problem is she just doesn't know how to deliver a speech full of false hope and empty promises. She can say the words, but she can't sell the false narrative like Obama or Bill. She's just too transparent...thus the distrust.

Do you realize how many lies Trump has told and he cannot even speak without using his little hands. Has to wear fake hair so he want look like a creepy old man. And i believe that he's having an affair with Putin

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Do you realize how many lies Trump has told and he cannot even speak without using his little hands. Has to wear fake hair so he want look like a creepy old man. And i believe that he's having an affair with Putin

Are you actually trying to belittle Trump when the opponent of Trump is the most corrupt nominee in the history of America? One that has a documented history of lying. One that was fired (fired by a lawyer) for unethical practices. The current president has also been caught in multiple lies. And if all you can do is spew out cheap petty shots about his mannerisms and hair, I don't think you are versed enough in the relevant issues to make a discussion remotely compelling. 

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you actually trying to belittle Trump when the opponent of Trump is the most corrupt nominee in the history of America? One that has a documented history of lying. One that was fired (fired by a lawyer) for unethical practices. The current president has also been caught in multiple lies. And if all you can do is spew out cheap petty shots about his mannerisms and hair, I don't think you are versed enough in the relevant issues to make a discussion remotely compelling. 

well trump should be running away with the election right!

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

One advantage Hillary has over Obama is that she will never have the racial hate that Obama has had for 8 years, and Im not talking about the way he handles the presidency, I'm talking about the racist remarks against him ad his family. very uncalled for.

Rather than generalizing, could you point me toward two or three concrete examples of your claim or did you possibly just spew words that you believe sound good?  The reason I am asking is because I would like to compare the treatment of Mr. Obama to the treatment of Mr. Bush toward the end of his Presidency.  Help me please.  ( this is highly doubtful but maybe someday you will wake up in the real world and understand that many of us dislike Mr. Obamas approach to governing rather than his skin color)

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

One advantage Hillary has over Obama is that she will never have the racial hate that Obama has had for 8 years, and Im not talking about the way he handles the presidency, I'm talking about the racist remarks against him ad his family. very uncalled for.

When you can't defend his policies, just throw out the old trusty race card. Too bad that card is getting played unjustifiably way too often and is losing it's luster.

And when the white lady called for a moment of silence at the DNC for fallen police officers, she found herself on the receiving end of racial hate. Bernie Sanders had a rally shut down due to racial hate. So I don't Hillary will be completely immune, provided the unspeakable happens and she actually wins.