Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

1 minute ago, REBgp said:

And speaking of Hillary and Russia:.  Hillary's Campaign Manager, John Podesta sat on board of Company that bagged $35 Million from Putin connected Russian Govt Fund, and he failed to disclose to the Feds, which is required by law.

This is the hidden content, please

Pam Fam and Tobie- any interest in discussing this or do you wish to confine your discussions to Iraq and Halliburton?

And speaking of Hillary's Emails, we best not forget the DNC staffer who was killed, and his murder not solved (btw: he still had his wallet, money, and watch, so that pretty much rules out robbery).  Could he be the one who downloaded the emails? Would fit the historical pattern of convenient deaths that have surrounded the Clintons for the past 35 years.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

And speaking of Hillary's Emails, we best not forget the DNC staffer who was killed, and his murder not solved (btw: he still had his wallet, money, and watch, so that pretty much rules out robbery).  Could he be the one who downloaded the emails? Would fit the historical pattern of convenient deaths that have surrounded the Clintons for the past 35 years.

You know what gets me Reb? Lets say for a moment that this situation has nothing to do with Hillary. I promise you that if anyone, and I mean ANYONE, was set to testify against ANYONE the following day and woke up dead the night before, who in their right mind would not think that to be a bit fishy? This is what I hate about the left. They will turn a blind eye to murder to get what they want. I back no one to the point of murder!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

You know what gets me Reb? Lets say for a moment that this situation has nothing to do with Hillary. I promise you that if anyone, and I mean ANYONE, was set to testify against ANYONE the following day and woke up dead the night before, who in their right mind would not think that to be a bit fishy? This is what I hate about the left. They will turn a blind eye to murder to get what they want. I back no one to the point of murder!

You're right bd.  They take the old Jesuit saying, "The ends justify the means", to a whole new extreme.   And "they" are above the law.  Hillary and the Email scandal. Her Campaign Manager (see post above 4 hrs ago) broke the Fed law.  Anything happen to him?   Not that I know of.  Smdh 

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And she, of All people, calls the families of those killed in Benghazi, piers.

Not saying Trump doesn't have his flaws, but how in the hell can anyone vote for that lying, crooked b$#@&.  She gets flat out caught in lies, and still denies what she said or what the FBI said.  

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not saying Trump doesn't have his flaws, but how in the hell can anyone vote for that lying, crooked b$#@&.  She gets flat out caught in lies, and still denies what she said or what the FBI said.  

Trump lies and you guys don't have a problem with those lies

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not saying he doesn't, but when she lies to cover up what caused the deaths of Americans, that is a whole other issue.  As for the next POTUS, we are in trouble either way.

We all need to realize that we are in trouble either way. The two presidential candidates win or lose will be fine

38 minutes ago, new tobie said:

We all need to realize that we are in trouble either way. The two presidential candidates win or lose will be fine

Didn't you just contradict yourself? I am allowing for typos because my ipad has a mind of its own.

Also, Reb posted about the guy being murdered before testifying against Hillary. How do you feel about that? Are you more concerned with catching Trump in a lie?

Just saw a poster on facebook that I wanted to post here, but it showed too many names of people I don't know.  Hence , I will quote, verbatim, from African-American Conservatives:

" Hillary Clinton's state department approved the transfer of 20% of Americas Uranium Holdings to Russia while 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Just saw a poster on facebook that I wanted to post here, but it showed too many names of people I don't know.  Hence , I will quote, verbatim, from African-American Conservatives:

" Hillary Clinton's state department approved the transfer of 20% of Americas Uranium Holdings to Russia while 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."

Wow, what a turncoat she is. Stabbing all of us in the back to make a buck that she doesn't need. She needs to be i. Jail for a long time....Bill too.

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, what a turncoat she is. Stabbing all of us in the back to make a buck that she doesn't need. She needs to be i. Jail for a long time....Bill too.

But that's not important.  What seems to matter the most is Donald Trump didn't really talk to the NFL about the dates of the debates.  Now THAT is pertinent, meaningful, and insightful information.   Just like Romney leaving a dog on the roof of his car and bullying a fellow high school classmate 50 years ago.