Nederland Baseball Job

Curly

He told his players, it should probably not be discussed until he actually resigns his position. He does not have to resign and take a refinery job. That is his choice and to my knowledge he hasn't resigned. As for whon is gonna replace him, no telling who Neumann hires. Spell makes sense, but until someone is announced, I wouldnt place a bet. This board is here for discussion of sports topics. No reason to get bent out of shape over this. Good luck in re playoffs dogs

• 2 weeks later...

I want to express my trouble with this being discussed before the man himself has said a word. Cody at this time has one concern and that's winning a series. The kids also are kids. They shouldn't see this talked about here or anywhere else until their focus is not on their season. Imho

Am I correct that according to the Pa. News Robbins told them before the season started? Or just Admin.?

Landry/ Green best local.

I was told the SB/Admin told Spell he was chosen last fall. 

we will see as the announcement comes public.

I was also told Spell recieves AP pay plus fills out a time card for football hours.  would be interesting to see how much the District (we) paid him last year.

Nephew still there or I would submit a public records request,  it is available.

maybe one of the media folk will do so like they do with BISD???????

If my math works out, I'm assuming the district and me as a tax payer came out WAY ahead by having one person fill two positions AP and a football slot... Versus two salaries. But, that's just my math, abd I wasn't very good at long addition.

K thanks for the input. I am a tax payer too.
Just saying, you must admit that a ap, asst FB coach AND head bb coach is unheard of?

That is my point, he must be a chosen one.

Can you document any other ap/asst FB, head bb coaches in the area?

Your turn, and thanks for the back and forth. I am a Landry fan

I feel there are other quality coaches out there that would have very strong interest, but it looks like the main quality they are looking for is graduated from Nederland High School. Although, just that list would be very good.

Looks like the way Crosby has manhandled in both sports they need a strong candidate from outside the mighty triangle region.

Do you Crosby people have a drinking game going on trying to see if you can make every thread about Crosby no matter how unrelated it may be? Enjoy the playoffs and try a little humility. You look like a bunch of jacka*##& when you try to interject the greatness of Crosby High School athletics into every topic of every sport on this website.

Do you Crosby people have a drinking game going on trying to see if you can make every thread about Crosby no matter how unrelated it may be? Enjoy the playoffs and try a little humility. You look like a bunch of jacka*##& when you try to interject the greatness of Crosby High School athletics into every topic of every sport on this website.

crosby fans remind me of summer creek fans more and more everyday.