Nederland Baseball Job

Curly

Where is Coach Robbins going

I heard a rumor after last season he was offered a position at a local plant and nearly took it...not sure if it's still there for him or if that is actually the case. I think Bryan Spell would be a top in-house & Alumni candidate.

Chad Landry from Bridge City would be a great choice.

Head Coach exp at one of the premier programs in the State for the last 25 years.

We should be lucky if he applies.

School Board should recruit him to take the position.

Spell has a great gig Admin pay and I am told paid on the side for football by the hour ---- not a stipend like all the others. May not be able to do Prin. And HC at the same time.

Agree, he is a good guy and coach.

In ,y mind Chad Landry is PERFECT!!

I heard a rumor after last season he was offered a position at a local plant and nearly took it...not sure if it's still there for him or if that is actually the case. I think Bryan Spell would be a top in-house & Alumni candidate.

Hmm, I will ask him when I see him.

Tee - I don't care if president Obama calls you and says the queen of England told him the news. Why not wait until the coach himself decides when the best time to blurt out his news dealing with his team?

it is not like it is a big secret. i have heard him say last year if he found the right job he would leave.