Nederland Baseball Job

Curly

And truth be told it kinda started in the Nederland Crosby playoff thread and Incognito called out one of your Bulldog fans because y'all got shut out in two games and there were a ton of Crosby can't hit, Crosby is lucky, Crosby is beatable. So I'm sure he just continued the banter over here because of it!

Lighten up folks it is the offseason and was just interjecting some facts about Crosby into the conversation besides I think a sure fire knockout must hire that is an absolute can't miss get Nederland over the top state rings after rings after rings is...... Wait, what am I talking about its not the offseason, its only the third round of the playoffs aren't y'all still in as well..

Crosby baseball team is obviously gonna prove some folks wrong... Like the football team. It's not about your teams performance on the field that has some folks stirred up... Me I get a good, good chuckle out of it. Its ya'lls time, handle it how you will, winners get to talk. And when they talk, you understand who they are. I say winners in the W/L sense... Not necessarily the WINNERS that we will be celebrating on Monday.

Tee, I thought you were questioning how he was going to do all three???  Now you have your answer.

​there you go!  I was wondering how he was gonna do it.

No wondering about how he got the job though, 

honestly it is ok, in my view, to get bother-in-lawed in. 

• 1 month later...