A&M Basketball---Co-SEC Champs!

20 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Yes they did.  What was the score when Shaka played A&M?

Not even close to the same Texas team playing now.  Only Texas' 3rd game under Shaka and were just returning from China, then on to the Bahamas.  

BUT, I am sure A&M has also improved and a win is a win and you guys have scoreboard.  And you were correct earlier ITT - Vandy is a much different team in Nashville than on the road.  That's nothing new this season. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not just this game, but any basketball game. When the shot hangs on the rim, is rebounded and put back up with several misses, how many players could you call 3 seconds on....probably half the team on either side. I hate that. Ok, glad I got that off my chest.

If the ball is active within the lane, there is no 3 second violation. But if ball bounces or is passed back out of lane, a player has to establish position outside of lane briefly to not be called for 3 seconds.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If the ball is active within the lane, there is no 3 second violation. But if ball bounces or is passed back out of lane, a player has to establish position outside of lane briefly to not be called for 3 seconds.

Thanks. I have seen the ball rebounded and the possessor waiting for his opportunity to jump up and make a shot, with the defenders towering over him with outstretched arms. This seems to take forever. I am glad you informed me of the live ball situation. 

4 hours ago, OldTimer said:

A&M struggling again - seems like they had a late season collapse last year as well - reason I question Kennedy and his coaching ability. This is losing 3 of the last 4 games - hope they turn is around and soon.

Hope they do too.  I've never been a huge Kennedy fan in terms of coaching but they've made great strides this season.  Maybe it's just a slump and they will get the ship righted.  It's a young team in a lot of respects.