SECond to none

team first

54 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lmao!!!!  This Fall is going to be fun :)

Ok Buddy, what is your take here? I can't take much of Finebaum, but here's how I see it: LSU & Bama's success depends on standout QB play. Whichever team has the better QB wins the West. Bama will have the better defense, but LSU has Fournette. I'll make my way-to-early picks:

LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, A&M, Miss State.

Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, USC, Mizzou.

17 minutes ago, shovel said:

Ok Buddy, what is your take here? I can't take much of Finebaum, but here's how I see it: LSU & Bama's success depends on standout QB play. Whichever team has the better QB wins the West. Bama will have the better defense, but LSU has Fournette. I'll make my way-to-early picks:

LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, A&M, Miss State.

Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, USC, Mizzou.

Arkansas, Bama, lsu, Auburn, Aggy, Miss, MSU

Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Vandy, South Carolina, UK, Mizzou. 

I think lsu is overrated for the 3rd straight year, if you stop Fournette you will beat lsu with no problem, ask Bielema and Saban. Alot of folks are sleeping on Florida, not sure why. I believe Vol fans are in for a surprise in a bad way within the next 10-12 months with their football program. 

8 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Recent history makes it look funny making fun of the SEC for - lets just say - issues while the Big 12 has Baylor in it - Baylor's recent issue seem to trump what has happened in the SEC over the last 1- 2 years.

Just an observation.

Tennessee seems like they're trying to one-up Baylor real soon, Butch might wanna watch it. And trust me: if things blow up on Rocky Top like it did at BU…… whew, heads will roll immediately cause the SEC wouldn't wanna ruin "their brand". 

On July 18, 2016 at 9:05 PM, OldTimer said:

Recent history makes it look funny making fun of the SEC for - lets just say - issues while the Big 12 has Baylor in it - Baylor's recent issue seem to trump what has happened in the SEC over the last 1- 2 years.

Just an observation.

Very true...those in glass houses...

However, we don't particularly want Baylor anymore.  How about the SEC take them off our hands?  We promise now that Briles is gone, they will regress back to their history of noncompetitiveness but will still give you more presence in this state...