Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobbymcgee

Former Ozen coach Jeff Nelson needs a job

8 posts in this topic

If it wasn't for that idiot arse woman (that is currently gone from BISD) he would more than likely still have a job. I wish him luck, but i'd try to find another ISD to work for.

Yeoj likes this

I thought he did fine as a football coach and don't understand why he was reassigned. Maybe Kenny Ray can hire him over at Port Arthur?

if they have an open position for what he was teaching.

I think Coach Nelson was a coach who also cared for the students under his watch. He did a lot to try and keep the kids out of trouble. There are probably only some parents that know what I'm talking about. I think circumstances just happened. The first incident put a target on his back and the district used that against him. I wish him the best.

MrUmp1 and Mr. Buddy Garrity like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ***KIRBYVILLE AT NEWTON (NEWTON BROADCAST)/TONIGHT AT 7:00 PM!***
      Congrats Eagles! Great win.  Good luck the rest of the year Kats!
    • Port Neches-Groves 54 Silsbee 27/FINAL
      First off hats off to the Indians.  Nothing other than a good old butt whoopin' tonight.  Qb looked good and the running game even better. As for my Tigers, we still have a good bit of work to do. Defense was nonexistent.  We only had one stop and the one int tonight.  Not much positive on that side of the ball tonight.  Defense definitely would have been helped by McCain but nowhere near enough.  Newton went down to an injury tonight hopefully won't be out too long.  As far as the offensive side of the ball Tyler looked good as did Adonis the little bit he played on that side of the ball. The much talked about receiving group of the Tigers was down to just Barnes(of the much talked about trio) which left Jones with one proven option.  We did throw the ball at least a couple more than 5 times, a couple interference calls.  But we definitely need to put a little more variety in the passing game.  And I feel some of that will come with time. I still have a sour taste in my mouth by the two failures on 4th down in the first half.  Not sure what the plan was on those but sure left the defensive in a bad spot.  Especially the one late in the half. At that point the game was not out of hand but giving the Indians a short field and time to score with them getting the ball first in the second half wasn't a good thing.  Still I wasn't one expecting to go into the reservation and come out with a win. Did I think it was possible....sure but I really don't expect the Tigers to really start playing up to their potential at least until they have 3 or 4 games under their belts. Lots of learning to do for both the players and these new coaches.  Hopefully the Tigers will get the injured layers back healthy and get rolling faster than I think.  One thing about it ,. This Tiger fan won't quit believing in them!!!!
    • Timpson at West Sabine/Post updates here!
      West Sabine leads 20-14 in the 4th.
    • Barbers Hill 40 Vidor 6/FINAL
      Yup, and I didnt base it off of one game either albeit a NON-DISTRICT game.   If they get worse next week going into district play then I'd worry. 
    • LCM VS Jasper Predictions
      jasper 25 lcm 13.  proof we can always believe in hope.
  • Topics