Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

14 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I'll take some of that action... The under and you stop posting on this board. The over and I'll take a hike.

Both will never happen. Come with a more educated bet then we'll talk. Go Irish btw, for that particular week. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Both will never happen. Come with a more educated bet then we'll talk. Go Irish btw, for that particular week. 

Sure it will. Either ND wins by 21 or they don't. It's not that hard. You were the hillbilly that said the Irish by 20+. And I retorted with a wager for your stupid comment.

Please don't start acting like aggys are we now. But I guess that's in your genes considering your educational choices. You're more akin to aggy than even you thought.

6 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Sure it will. Either ND wins by 21 or they don't. It's not that hard. You were the hillbilly that said the Irish by 20+. And I retorted with a wager for your stupid comment.

Please don't start acting like aggys are we now. But I guess that's in your genes considering your educational choices. You're more akin to aggy than even you thought.

Lmao!  Far from a hillbilly, venture out here, I'll show you around. Like I said: come with a more educated bet, not the dumb one you came up with in that peebrain, I highly doubt you can but I've been surprised before. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lmao!  Far from a hillbilly, venture out here, I'll show you around. Like I said: come with a more educated bet, not the dumb one you came up with in that peebrain, I highly doubt you can but I've been surprised before. 

No thanks, I was in the Ozarks two summers ago and the ouachitas last month. Let's just say, from the looks of the natives, stage 4 Periodontitis is a desired trait. Or UA doesn't offer dental school. I'll take a pass.

1 minute ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No thanks, I was in the Ozarks two summers ago and the ouachitas last month. Let's just say, from the looks of the natives, stage 4 Periodontitis is a desired trait. Or UA offer dental school. I'll take a pass.

Pretty sure ND settled on the pass last year versus UT, amongst other things. 

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I will give you a hint though.  Vegas lines are not a prediction of the outcome of any particular game.  

Your rt, cause if Vegas was setting it to be the outcome it would be a much higher line. Vegas always skews the lines towards Texas, with all the t-sips betting on their hall of fame coach. 

So yes you are correct, and still the genius you think you are. 

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Looks about like Tceh did against Arky last year as well.  Over 300 yds passing and almost 200 yds rushing against that vaunted pig D.  OHHHH...how scary that Arky defense is!

It was scary enough to shutdown UT, sorta like Notre Dame's D last year versus UT. 

7 minutes ago, team first said:

Your rt, cause if Vegas was setting it to be the outcome it would be a much higher line. Vegas always skews the lines towards Texas, with all the t-sips betting on their hall of fame coach. 

Lmao! :)

3 hours ago, team first said:

Our coach is not a hall of famer.  We realize that.  He has one more season to right the ship.  You guys worry about Special Les Miles.  Personally, I think he is perfect for that fan base. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Our coach is not a hall of famer.  We realize that.  He has one more season to right the ship.  You guys worry about Special Les Miles.  Personally, I think he is perfect for that fan base. 

Need to buy that man an internal clock, and feed him before the games, the grass eating is kinda creepy. 

“Basically, I just feel at home,” Thompson said. “I have a great relationship with the players and the coaches. I really like the atmosphere there. It’s just a great place overall.”

This is the hidden content, please

Sometimes I wonder why a kid would ever  like it in Austin and UT!

NOT

Hookem