Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

If Charlie has a presser today, 

it should be to announce his resignation effective immediately after TCU game!

When every press conference talks about execution and accountability, the head man needs to heed his message.

A man does not need hear anyone say "you're fired" to know it is over.

Be accountable for your lack of execution 

Love ya Charlie 

Find a spot for your success!

It is funny and sad to watch the press conference today. 

The players are pledging their love to Strong and each other. 

But when asked why this has not translated in to wins. 

"I don't know, we are as talented as any Big  XII team"

This answer explains why change is needed. 

Horns up and Hookem 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ECBucFan

I never really understood all the slobbering adoration for Strong. Apparently this Judge doesn't either. 

FLORIDA JUDGE TO STRONG:

And, I have a message for your coach, as well. Coach Strong, if you are listening, in the last couple of months there have been two arrests of your players for very violent felonies,” Taylor said. “This court, and I'm sure I'm not alone, questions whether you have control over your players. It's fairly clear you do not have control of them off the field, and I guess only time will tell whether you have control over them on the field.

"I would implore you to think long and hard about whether being head coach at USF is a good fit for you before any other members of this community have to suffer at the hands of one of your players.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/college-gridiron-365/os-sp-tampa-judge-blasts-usf-coach-20170504-story.html

5 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I never really understood all the slobbering adoration for Strong. Apparently this Judge doesn't either. 

FLORIDA JUDGE TO STRONG:

And, I have a message for your coach, as well. Coach Strong, if you are listening, in the last couple of months there have been two arrests of your players for very violent felonies,” Taylor said. “This court, and I'm sure I'm not alone, questions whether you have control over your players. It's fairly clear you do not have control of them off the field, and I guess only time will tell whether you have control over them on the field.

"I would implore you to think long and hard about whether being head coach at USF is a good fit for you before any other members of this community have to suffer at the hands of one of your players.”

This is the hidden content, please

I think he has his heart in the right place. The problem is that we place the blame for his players actions on him as a coach, when it should rest solely on the shoulders of the player and his upbringing.

I only have a problem with a coach if he continues to allow a player with bad behavior to represent a university.