Vidor Rising

OK, someone in an earlier post mentioned the lack of competitiveness in our pre-district schedule and this time, I agree. Lately, we've had a couple of marquee games...both with Texarkana Texas High but usually our pre-district lacks. Although we haven't played the games yet, I don't believe my Pirates will be tested until Clear Brook comes to town in three weeks. In times past, people wouldn't play us for various and sundry reasons which I won't discuss but I don't think that is the case now. SOOOOOO...I would like to see us pick up a high level game or two. I believe we have the coaches, the kids, the program and the fanbase to bring the Black Pearl up the Brazos or any other place she may want to sail...say somewhere like Brenham or Montgomery. I know Jeff reads this stuff so thought I would run the ol' Jolly Roger up the pole and see what happens (I would love to kick my brother-in-law's team in Corsicana's butt).

Vidor would be a good test for any team...don't see why they're not lined up to schedule the Pirates. Brenham would be ideal and PAM for sure. We've scrimmaged PAM..always a good way to get started. Wish we could get Brenham. Nothing like some churning on the field. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WalterCox
    Newest Member
    WalterCox