Nederland @ Crosby

No offense NDNation, but the game will probably go exactly opposite.  Nederland's offense is potent, and Crosby don't play much defense.  Ned still has question marks on defense and Crosby will exploit them with their speed for a few big scores.  Nederland's running game is going to be something else this year, mark it down.  And then when folks stack the box, how the heck do you deal with 6'1 and 6'2 on the outside?

Ned 38-21

I think this will be a good ball game. The twins have speed and that might be our Achilles Heel this year. Nederlands offense is much improved this season. I say first team to 30 wins it. Looking forward to it! I will take the Dogs in a tight one, but I don't see a blowout for either team.

Crosby has 5 off. lineman back from last, they will average 270 across the front.  Should be a good match up with Nederland def line but I give the edge to Nederland.  Crosby has two big rec. 6'5" and 6'3" should match up good with Nederland DB.

Crosby def. does not have the speed at DB to keep up with Nederland rec.

Should be a great game, turnovers could be the main factors.

I see this being a shoot out with turnovers and field position being the deciding factor. Ned's offense has definitely improved with Hopkins coming back and likes of Kilmer on the side line but there defense has a few question marks that have yet to be answered. Crosbys twins are going to be great this year and with that receiver there offense could be up there with SC's but Crosby isn't known for there defense.

I got whoever has the least turnovers wins the game.

Ned 45
Crosby 42

Crosby might be a little better than Ned expect.Speed may be a problem on the outside.  Krautz gives the  best chase we have this season on the outside. Nice play in dayton scrim.  Don't see inside runners getting lose against Ned.  The twin peaks Kimler and Seay make great plays snatching 'em on defense as well as offense. 

I'll take Nederland in a closer one than expected.and hope everyone comes out healthy.

Seay punts extremely well, shame we can't clone him and put him in.Ready to see what Krautz will do returning one. Lots of excitement to come this season for Dogs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jamesnbondhj
    Newest Member
    jamesnbondhj