PA Memorial @ Central predictions 8/30/2013

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigd92" post="1426846" timestamp="1377347735"]
Im not very happy with whats going on at Memorial. Central may come in and put a spanking on the Titans. My pick as Im typing this would be Central by 7
[/quote]
Wish i could have went to scrimmage. .... Must Have Really Sucked. .....PAM Faithful Seems To lost all hope

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1426871" timestamp="1377351315"]
Jags 28
PAM-17

man it hurts to say that...hope i'm wrong. labrie needs more help from other wr's. jacobs and rucker are doing the part. they HAVE to pass to open the run and i'm sorry and i'm not downing the young man,but martin is NOT the answer.

the 3-4 imo, will not work with set of lb's. 4-4-2 maybe???
[/quote]i said beginning of Spring i wasn't sold on that 3-4.

when Central got the new coaches it was done for this area so Central has its first great offense mind coach a great dc who will be wos next hc , and as I stated during the summer 17 returning starters  at Central with real coaches they should win , oh the 5 guys that are running 4.4 forty dashes don't hurt, so its just  Central time 

[quote name="bigd92" post="1426922" timestamp="1377356895"]
Maybe Im being a little harsh on the Titans but its hard to sit back and watch an implosion. Coaches have a responsibility to do the right thing; kids work too hard to see favoritism  im sick of it.
[/quote]Was it really that bad? I'm not getting that type feedback...

[quote name="OlDawg" post="1426956" timestamp="1377360951"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=113514.msg1426922#msg1426922 date=1377356895]
Maybe Im being a little harsh on the Titans but its hard to sit back and watch an implosion. Coaches have a responsibility to do the right thing; kids work too hard to see favoritism  im sick of it.
[/quote]

when you can only move the chains with two wr's and only one of them scoring. running game got NOWHERE. and you still haven't "fixed" the run defense, yeah it was that bad. also to be fair,it was a scrimmage. i still feel the running game is not there. even in a scrimmage you should have some yards rushing the ball. this has GOT to be a rebuilding year and NOT a reloading year....

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1426959" timestamp="1377361244"]
[quote author=OlDawg link=topic=113514.msg1426956#msg1426956 date=1377360951]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=113514.msg1426922#msg1426922 date=1377356895]
[/quote]

when you can only move the chains with two wr's and only one of them scoring. running game got NOWHERE. and you still haven't "fixed" the run defense, yeah it was that bad. also to be fair,it was a scrimmage. i still feel the running game is not there. even in a scrimmage you should have some yards rushing the ball. this has GOT to be a rebuilding year and NOT a reloading year....
[/quote]Whatever y'all say. I'll say Dawson looked like they're gonna' have a pretty darn good squad for those that follow them as opponents or fans. I will say, it looked like they were putting a lot more emphasis on a scrimmage than LP was...trying to fire up a young squad? Dunno...talent is there though...

Central was the the best team on the field at the tri scrimmage with Friendswood and La Marque.

Defense was solid.  Decent DL and LB play good secondary.

Offense looked really good.  Running backs are quick to the hole and have a good burst.  They burned with several long runs.  WRs are tall and fast and -- particularly one kid who wore neon green gloves and played with JV also -- who catch whatever you throw at them.

Didnt see PAM, but I think Central has a good chance of beating them.

Central was the best team at the scrimmage last night by far......They only ran about 5 running plays and 5 pass plays and moved the ball at will....Can't imagine what's going to happen when they open the playbook.....Memorials Coaches stay in the stands until they turned the stadium lights off.....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1